TheTruth777 Brings his Gift to the Underground-

Many have been wondering where I am...where HERE I am.

Many and Many will know me from sherdog...where I quickly developed a massive following...

For those who have not heard about me im a professional sports handicapper... Im now 18-0 in my last 18 ufc predictions...and I went to sherdog to share my gift with everyone and a few bad apples ruined it for everyone....I went there at 12-0 in my last 12...and winner after winner after winner to now stand at 18-0.

Mysteriously one day my account was stopped...with OVER 300 POSTS/THREADS deleted.I brought ALOT of business to sherdog and attention and my threads on average had 300 replies 20,000 views and thousands witnessed me continue to prove everyone who thought I wasnt for real wrong.18-0 in my last 18 Is where I stand.....

I have now chosen the Underground to continue my path into sports handicapping legacy...you see I usually get paid to give out my plays but I came to give my plays for free....My confidence rubbed some people the wrong way...but just like Jordan on the basketball court or Ali in the ring....when Im in my element...I have 100% belief I will WIN.

I met MANY nice people on Sherdog just unfortunate that a few bad apples spoiled it for everyone.....the negativity and jealousy on the forum just became too much and I dont think the moderators or I knew what to do anymore.

My inbox would get SWAMPED on a regualr basis...anything from thank you's to offering me money in return for my picks and more picks...but I NEVER accepted any of it..as that was not my goal.

When I was young one of my role models was Robin Hood...I always admired how he just wanted to help everyone and I told myself one day that will be me....

With my dedication,discipline,commitment,determination, extreme confidence and will to be the best I have mastered the art of sports handicapping and psychology that is needed to be the best.

Working on average 100 hours per week is what it took to become the best at what I do and My ability is unduplicated ANYWHERE that I can assure you and those who have witnessed already know.

1000's and 1000's have Already Witnessed Sports Handicapping History..

Now MILLIONS More will.

Also follow me on my official twitter page..dont accept any immitations.

www.twitter.com/thetruth_777

The Story of a man who came to bring positivity and give back....and wouldnt settle for anything but......PERFECTION!

18-0 in my last 18 UFC PICKS...

I have now come here to the UNDERGROUND to share my knowledge and gift...will try to start posting picks for this weekends UFC if not too busy.

Peace..

The Truth!

Somebody get Sharp01

please share your picks on the next UFC so we can all ttt this when you are wrong.

Also,

go fuck yourself, KKM.

lol @ this bullshit

Not another one of these "fight picking" troll gimmicks that inevitably falls flat after 2 events :(

You may as well claim to be Spider-Man, bro

for those who dont know about me its ok,I understand.....but if people on here are going to be doubting also I dont have time for that.

Good god, voted down on the first post

Hi Crooklyn! 

TheTruth777 - for those who dont know about me its ok,I understand.....but if people on here are going to be doubting also I dont have time for that.

If you feel insulted by doubt you are not going to like this forum...not that it matters because you are clearly a troll...but we'll pretend your not....

lets just go ahead and document your picks for UFC 105 and get this legend started.

Mike Sanders - Not another one of these "fight picking" troll gimmicks that inevitably falls flat after 2 events :(

You may as well claim to be Spider-Man, bro

started off 12-0 on sherdog and had the same reaction by everyone and winner after winner after winner.....to 18-0 all on there proved all the doubters wrong and made them all eat crow. Thousands on there will attest to it and nobody can change that..even deleting the posts wont change that!

DW - TheTruth777 - for those who dont know about me its ok,I understand.....but if people on here are going to be doubting also I dont have time for that.

" If you feel insulted by doubt you are not going to like this forum...not that it matters because you are clearly a troll...but we'll pretend your not....lets just go ahead and document your picks for UFC 105 and get this legend started"

Start? .....Start what?...not starting anything....this is just the ..

CONTINUATION...go ASK about me!

TheTruth777 - DW - TheTruth777 - for those who dont know about me its ok,I understand.....but if people on here are going to be doubting also I dont have time for that.

" If you feel insulted by doubt you are not going to like this forum...not that it matters because you are clearly a troll...but we'll pretend your not....lets just go ahead and document your picks for UFC 105 and get this legend started"

Start? .....Start what?...not starting anything....this is just the ..

CONTINUATION...go ASK about me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OK I kind of like this troll....

10 bucks says he goes on and on about his fight picking ability whilst never actually making any picks.

TheTruth777 - started off 12-0 on sherdog and had the same reaction by everyone and winner after winner after winner.....to 18-0 all on there proved all the doubters wrong and made them all eat crow. Thousands on there will attest to it and nobody can change that..even deleting the posts wont change that!

How attempting to bring an original or funny new angle to the whole "fight picking" troll format? :(

There was another guy on here who was 19-0 picking UFC fights, so people may follow him more?

Kirik - There was another guy on here who was 19-0 picking UFC fights, so people may follow him more?

VTFU!!!

OblongBox - You're that fucking loser who was on Sherdog before I got the banhammer. 18-0 alright. That's easy to do when you're picking GSP, A Silva and Fedor to win their fights. Asshat

and when your taking coleman at +300 to beat bonnar and sakarra at +300 to beat leites or how about effrain to beat cole? or marquardt to beat a unbeaten maia? and rosholt at +125 to beat leben also right?

Jealousy never ends!

Success brings jealousy...and theres nothing u can do about it!nothing!

105 picks?

bismanfightclub - 

Go say that to the thousands of people who followed me on sherdog and asked me for my picks and flooded my inbox with questions,offers and wanting to give me money.

If you dont feel like knowing whos going to win before the fight because it ruins the suspense.... I dont blame you.....I am THAT..

GOOD!

bismanfightclub,

by the way you own a gym? pretty cool..

this fag pulled the same shit here a few months ago, I wish I remember what post it was. VTFD, please go away into the distance, never to return.