TheTruth777 Brings his Gift to the Underground-

TheTruth777 - Go say that to the thousands of people who followed me on sherdog and asked me for my picks and flooded my inbox with questions,offers and wanting to give me money.

lol thousands of sherdoggers = 1/2 a normal person

Mike Sanders - 
TheTruth777 - Go say that to the thousands of people who followed me on sherdog and asked me for my picks and flooded my inbox with questions,offers and wanting to give me money.

lol thousands of sherdoggers = 1/2 a normal person

well I wouldnt say all of them...but many of them would just leave you wonder lol..You might have a point with that comment,many over there make the good guys look bad,alot of negativity,jealousy,immaturity going around,felt like I was back in grade school sometimes lol

the bear,

That must of been someone else your confusing me with,never been on here,used to be on sherdog though.Sorry if your confused.

bismanfightclub,no Idea who jimmersons glove is...is that a person? inside joke? no idea.Was just saying cause your profile your promoting bismanfightclub right? its a gym correct? was just wondering if it was yours...or if you just train there.

I've always got the Pitchforks and Shovels Handy. Someone call Mountain Medic, he still has the torches we lit to find Brazilian Bomber

bismanfight club,

your pissed because I came to give free picks? um ok I wont post them then..or you dont have to click the thread its all good...lol

I came here to share free picks in which I usually get paid for the advice,if people dont want to know them then thats fine be me too....

Ciao.....

THETRUTH!

Soooo, now the truth WONT BRING HIS GIFTS??? Oh my, put up or shut up. Lets see your pics

Bad Monkey -  Somebody get Sharp01

yep.

damn ran off after 12 posts....

ciao indeed

Its always the same thing...same thing happened at Sherdog and thats exactly why I was starting to not want to post there either.

I came in talking a big game..I was 12-0 last 12...guess what? 90% of people Doubted.leben would win and maia would win....went 2-0 on my first 2 picks....14-0....people still doubted..15-0..an0ther 400 reply thread 20,000 view thread later 15-0....nah he cant be for real....16-0....nah hes a troll....17-0....ok hes going to lose this one....18-0....and again and again.

People doubted forever and each and every one of them was showed..........

THE TRUTH!

I dont have time for negativity and haters...my picks will be up on my twitter account if I decide to even post them.

For those hating...what does negativity and hating do for you? make you feel better about yourself? seriously...grow up...use your energy to improve your life cause your only doing yourself a disservice by using your energy in a negative way.

Perhaps if you just spoke with more humility you'd get better response.

But you don't cos you want this response you attention whore.

Fucking as bad as a chick.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

look at fucking me, i can guess the winners, whooooooo

oh no, you dind't just say that to me

SNAP

Good act, son.

troll?

thats the same thing they said at sherdog when I first went there at 12-0....6 picks later....over 3000 thread replies, 100,000 views later......everyone is still wondering why I keep on winning even while picking underdogs...

Have a good night.

folkwrestler - Why did you leave Sherdog?

Banned

* User Lists

Last Activity: 11-04-2009 09:02 AM

Bad Monkey -  Somebody get Sharp01

I would bet lots and lots of money they are the same guy.

This is exactly the same type of post sharp01 had, right down the the format, the types of claims, and the follow up passive-aggressive behavior.

I would definitely put money on these guys being the same if there was any sort of way to prove it. I'd lay odds.

DannyOcean - This is exactly the same type of post sharp01 had, right down the the format, the types of claims, and the follow up passive-aggressive behavior.

I would definitely put money on these guys being the same if there was any sort of way to prove it. I'd lay odds.

TheTruth777, what are the odds on you being the same shitty "MMA picks" troll as the last guy? We need your expertise to set the line!

Mike Sanders - 
DannyOcean - This is exactly the same type of post sharp01 had, right down the the format, the types of claims, and the follow up passive-aggressive behavior.

TheTruth777, what are the odds on you being the same shitty "MMA picks" troll as the last guy? We need your expertise to set the line!

+777777 odds I was that guy or even been here posting picks before in my life.