They already planning second quarantine

There is already internal corporate narrative that there will be a "second wave" during 2020 winter season which will likely cause another quarantine.

All of this seems planned in order to push Bill Gates' vaccine on the market and make it a big urgency to get vaccinated.

ok, let's do something else instead. Who's with me?

1 Like

No way they would be able to force that vaccine on people. There would be sooooo much fallout it wouldn't be worth it.

kingofpancakes -

Like what? 

Play NBA 2k and vote for Trump?

1 Like

JitsuGuy - No way they would be able to force that vaccine on people. There would be sooooo much fallout it wouldn't be worth it.

there wont be much force when people are begging for it

"They" who?

kingofpancakes -

Lets meet at motel 6 and get this thing started

ShanTheMan -
kingofpancakes -

In

1 Like

JitsuGuy - No way they would be able to force that vaccine on people. There would be sooooo much fallout it wouldn't be worth it.

schools will be able to force it on kids. could employers say get the vaccine or you're fired? 

I'd get the vax, fwiw. no problems

The CT that this is all an evil genius plan by Bill Gates is one of the wierder one's i've seen.  I'd sooner buy that it was a bioweapon released on purpose than this one.

WendyIDMT - 
ShanTheMan -
kingofpancakes -

In

Motel 6 is a Wyndham brand. I can get us a free upgrade.

2 Likes

I like where th\is seems to be going, I'll just say that. 

ufc98newb - 
JitsuGuy - No way they would be able to force that vaccine on people. There would be sooooo much fallout it wouldn't be worth it.

schools will be able to force it on kids. could employers say get the vaccine or you're fired? 

Governmnet jobs will also force the vaccine and governmnet can also bribe airports to force vaccination to travel as well.

a ton of people work for government at some level.

Hospitals and medical institutions will also force it.

OP's work: We need contingency planning for future outbreaks

OP: This is a trick to push Bill Gate's vaccine!

It is truly amazing how many posters we have that are privy to information from the govt or decision making inner circles.

GSpenn fan -
ufc98newb - 

Governmnet jobs will also force the vaccine and governmnet can also bribe airports to force vaccination to travel as well.

yes. i am a teacher.

a lot of teachers, cops, mail people, etc.  in every community. 

Submissable -

It is truly amazing how many posters we have that are privy to information from the govt or decision making inner circles.

I know, it's awesome. I feel like an insider.

ufc98newb - 
GSpenn fan -
ufc98newb - 

yes. i am a teacher.

a lot of teachers, cops, mail people, etc.  in every community. 

government employees, schools, medical field is probably half the country already.

GSpenn fan - 
JitsuGuy - No way they would be able to force that vaccine on people. There would be sooooo much fallout it wouldn't be worth it.

there wont be much force when people are begging for it

Sure, some people would. But there's a huge population that would rather take their chances with the Rona - myself included.

Hell, with the antibody tests becoming available soon, we may find that so many people have the antibodies already.