They are remaking "Gremlins". God damn it!!!!!!

What the fuck Hollywood, is there no creativity and original storylines left?

First Ghost Busters now this. Fucking bullshit man!!!!

This is a fake poster btw, but a reboot is happening.

Phone Post 3.0

Fucking hell. Another great childhood memory ruined by hollywood faggotry. Phone Post 3.0

They've been talking about doing this for 10+ years. Hopefully it stays in that phase and never moves forward. Phone Post 3.0

I hope that if they do choose to reboot it that they do so as a horror film rather than a comedy, the first film could have been much darker and I hope they explore that. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I hope that if they do choose to reboot it that they do so as a horror film rather than a comedy, the first film could have been much darker and I hope they explore that. Phone Post 3.0
In the original, don't they talk about their dad dying getting stuck in the chimney basically being Santa for Christmas. That's pretty dark. Phone Post 3.0

CGI Gremlins... FML.

Gizmo caca

Still better to remake something that was initially awesome than spew out something new that's unwatchable.

Gremlins was a pretty freaky movie even though it wasn't full on horror! Phone Post 3.0

Wow. Hollywood knows No bounds when it comes to ruining classics Phone Post 3.0

As long as they don't change important details in the plot, I'm okay with it.

Phone Post 3.0

danggook -
IDOHARM - I hope that if they do choose to reboot it that they do so as a horror film rather than a comedy, the first film could have been much darker and I hope they explore that. Phone Post 3.0
In the original, don't they talk about their dad dying getting stuck in the chimney basically being Santa for Christmas. That's pretty dark. Phone Post 3.0
The original definitely had its moments but they went full retard in the sequel and even though it was still good fun it pretty much killed any sense of danger the gremlins in part one had. Phone Post 3.0

:( Phone Post 3.0

You cannot, in any way, improve on Phoebe Cates. This is sacrilege!

Absolutely love the originals
Phoebe Cates is Amazing!!!!

VTFU Treehorn. Seriously, Phoebe Cates is all time hot. She's the reason that movie will stand the test of time. Phone Post 3.0

Not mad at it. They could make endless gremlins movies. Doesn't have to be a remake about billy and gizmo. Phone Post 3.0

How long before they remake indiana Jones? You know that's coming eventually Phone Post 3.0

Foreign Cars... Phone Post 3.0