They are remaking Road House - with a UFC theme!

8dd23260ad5bfc20fadb3ed0a029d071
swayze-leap2
swayze

patrick-swayze-dalton

1 Like

My first thought was pfft :rofl::rofl:

Then I kept watching and that’s a ballet kick

And so I thought…

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m not a big Gyllenhaal or McCregor fan but I’m looking forward to this because the original 1989 has been a guilty pleasure of mine for years. And this new version actually has a good director in Doug Liman whose films include THE BOURNE IDENTITY, JUMPER, & EDGE OF TOMORROW ( LIVE DIE REPEAT ).

1 Like

At least it’s not a BET version where the black strippers are twearking and Everyone is driving Hellcats!

3 Likes

Conrat is so scared of Islam he’s running off to be a D rated actor, something he said he’d never do even though he’s had plenty of offers in the past.

Look at this little bitch always coming to Conrats defence :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I hope Connor plays the “Steve” character.

1 Like

I hate remakes…of threads…this is the third one on this movie. That is almost as bad as the inevitable announcement that Machine Gun Kelly will be playing the DJ at the club in the Jeff Healy role.

2 Likes

I’m betting Post Malone

1 Like

I will take one twerk version, please.

1 Like

we need Chuck Liddell to come in a play Sam Elliot’s part as the grizzled veteran.

that would make it amazing

Wade Garrett.

“Yeah,that hurts don’t it”

1 Like

I think I’d be better in the Wade Garrett role. I’m more grizzled than chuck.

5 Likes

How in the fuck did you end up with a amateur green name?

2 Likes

:pig::pig2:

2 Likes

I’ve never known how any of it works. Somehow I ended up with two accounts. Some years ago I told them I shouldn’t even have a green name when guys who were huge in the sport used to post here. Didn’t want anyone to think I was putting myself in the same category as them.

Doesn’t exist in my world.

3 Likes

If you watched it on TBS, you didn’t really watch it.

2 Likes

Gay Typography GIF

1 Like