They better not cut Lorenz Larkin

Him vs boetsch would be cool too, or against the mini vitor that lost to cb dolloway Phone Post 3.0

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - If his pay is under 25/25 he will be fine.
And I'm pretty sure It is so he should be fine Phone Post 3.0

28/28, he is probably fucked.

He really shouldn't be cut. If he says he will go to ww then he's good. He's an awesome fighter Phone Post 3.0

I hope they wont, he looked pretty good and it looked like the very first punch actually hurt Costas. 

Larkin is awesome, Just a while back he was beating Robbie Lawler, he is talented

DanTheCan - Ufc removed him from the website already. Uh oh :( Phone Post 3.0

I still see him.

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Lorenz-Larkin

Dana said in post fight interview he was pleased with Larkin's performance. I doubt he gets cut. Phone Post 3.0

6ULDV8 -

Lmao. Seriously though, I agree, he shouldn't be cut. Phone Post 3.0

I never understood the hype behind this guy. Phone Post 3.0

He'll be fine I think. 

I grew up in the 951 and I am stoked on Larkin he has a lot of potential. I hope he stays in the UFC and show them what's up. The big thing I noticed about him is his foot work getting out of the pocket he needs a work. But the dude is an animal and I am a big fan. Phone Post 3.0

In late, but couldn't agree more with OP. Been a fan of Lorenz since the challengers events. He brings it every single time and although he had a tough outing this weekend, he's got a huge ceiling in the sport. If the UFC is smart, they'll keep a guy like that around. Phone Post 3.0

Dana likes him, doubt he goes anywhere Phone Post 3.0

I hope not, but I have no idea what's best for him after seeing what it did for Rumble. Phone Post 3.0