They changed my TRT.

I've been going to Walmart to fill my test cyp script. I get 200mg/ml per week and it has came in one vile for 10 weeks worth. Now they said it will be 10 separate bottles of 200mg/ml. They said after 28 days the one bottle will be less potent, so individual bottles will be more potent.....I usually never took 200 per week anyway.

That’s likely got to do with insurance if use it. 

200 mgs per week is a lot.  My doctor started me on that, my #’s (and boners) went through the roof so he dialed it back to 100 mg per week

Also, check out Costco’s price on test 

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

Also, check out Costco’s price on test 

I wish I could. I live within 100 miles of Walmart's corporate offices....no Costco here or any chance of, unless they do mail.

200 mgs per week is a lot.  My doctor started me on that, my #’s (and boners) went through the roof so he dialed it back to 100 mg per week

That will depend entirely on where his levels were at before starting. He needs that much if the Dr is prescribing that much

How hard is it getting used to giving yourself a shot in the arse?

Dont ever taper down on a man's boners.  

The amount you take per week depends on the individuals normal levels while on TRT. I need 250 per week just to stay in normal range.

That said, i don't follow the dr. orders and take only 200 every 2 weeks. I am 59 and my own intuition says there are negative side effects from doing that much. Things like heart problems. I don't trust endocrinologists in and by themselves.

I take 200 every 2 weeks too. 

Seems to be perfect for me 

Transitioning sounds complicated.

I wish you the best on your brave journey, OP. 

I'm on 300mg a week. Get some, motherfucker.

I’m also on 300 mg/week. It’s awesome. 

Goodrx is your day friend

https://m.goodrx.com/testosterone-cypionate?form=vial&dosage=10ml-of-200mg-ml&quantity=1

The single vials cost more to use over time. Just send it to a different pharmacy and pay cash

Wilders of the Lost Each - 
Onikage -

Transitioning sounds complicated.

I wish you the best on your brave journey, OP. 

Lol

It's funny how Americans call out Europeans for being pussies, yet they are the most chemically assisted nation on the planet. 

It may be chemically-assisted, but at least we haven't surrendered to the jihadis yet.

baby-silverback -

That will depend entirely on where his levels were at before starting. He needs that much if the Dr is prescribing that much

My Dr is a dumbass ex bodybuilder. He said he would give everyone 400 a week if it was legal, so he just does the most allowed. He try to give me a adex script for 30 1mg pills every 10 weeks too, and I only take 1 per week lol. I only take about 150 every 7-10 days. I've put away about 2 bottles because I just don't use what he gives me.

Soul Gravy - I'm on 300mg a week. Get some, motherfucker.
I've tried that much and more. It just fucks up my blood faster than I can donate. I dont have a spleen so the RBC build up quick and my hemacrite sky rockets.

wormiwalkinstik - 
baby-silverback -

My Dr is a dumbass ex bodybuilder. He said he would give everyone 400 a week if it was legal, so he just does the most allowed. He try to give me a adex script for 30 1mg pills every 10 weeks too, and I only take 1 per week lol. I only take about 150 every 7-10 days. I've put away about 2 bottles because I just don't use what he gives me.

LOL Can I get your doctor's name? Haha

Seriously, though, can I get your doctor's name?

I've actually been thinking about cutting back, just because it seems so much easier to dialing things in and keep them there on lower levels. But fuck it, go big or go home. Sorry to hear about your spleen. That's gotta be rough.

I No Kung Foo -

How hard is it getting used to giving yourself a shot in the arse?

It's easy on the right side, unless I use same needle and it gets dull. Left side is harder, I move my hand around too much.

baby-silverback - 

I was at 153, which is crazy low.  200mgs per week made my #'s go through the roof in weeks.

The doctor then dilaed it back to 100 mgs per week which was normal.