They don't make them like they used to

75th round.....because one man needed to quit to establish the undeniable advantage.

Clear winners, how it should be. Not this "I (barely)won 2/3 rounds, give me that W"

Awesome photo.. Can you imagine round 75 lol

Those guys were amazing. I've actually been down Sullivan-Kilrain Road.

D241 -

75th round.....because one man needed to quit to establish the undeniable advantage.

Clear winners, how it should be. Not this "I (barely)won 2/3 rounds, give me that W"

Um no Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - 
D241 -

Um no Phone Post 3.0

Um yes.

It is not who wins the little battle. It's is who wins the war.

If we are going to war. Ill shoot you in the face.

There is sport and there is war. Please don't confuse the two.

john sullivan died an old man for an old timey boxer, 59.  still died penniless though.

Crazy.

Now you've got me Googling!!! Phone Post 3.0

vagabond - If we are going to war. Ill shoot you in the face.

But the sport is based off who is the best cage fighter, should've that entail having a clear cut winner? I'd love it if there was a way they went till a finish or someone couldn't continue... Sudden death unlimited round 6 lol.... I get what you're saying that it's a sport, but what's so bad about the old way? Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - 

But the sport is based off who is the best cage fighter, should've that entail having a clear cut winner? I'd love it if there was a way they went till a finish or someone couldn't continue... Sudden death unlimited round 6 lol.... I get what you're saying that it's a sport, but what's so bad about the old way? Phone Post 3.0

I dont think the old way is bad. It's just not sustainable.

Like it or not, nowadays you can't just have two guys duke it out without lawyers and the government getting involved.

The war crap was a little preachy, it's just a pet peeve of mine.

Tim Hauge is scheduled for Bareknuckle Fighting in a few months...

Got my shipment of ?#‎bbad? bare knuckle boxing gear in the mail, from the ?#‎UK?. Honored to represent in ?#‎Canada? and very excited to be the first ?#‎canadian? ?#‎mma? fighter to travel to ?#‎England? for a bare knuckle boxing scrap
'Got my shipment of #bbad bare knuckle boxing gear in the mail, from the #UK. Honored to represent in #Canada and very excited to be the first #canadian #mma fighter to travel to #England for a bare knuckle boxing scrap

#boxing #bbadforlife #respect #loyalty #honesty #dedication #hardwork #blood #sweat #tears'

There's also the flip side... guy wins in 10 seconds and we don't see him fight for another 6 months to a year unless its Cowboy.

Chaelismyhero - Those guys were amazing. I've actually been down Sullivan-Kilrain Road.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - Would love to see modern fights continue until there's an actual winner. Decision wins are just a hair more legitimate than flipping a coin.
Saku vs. Royce is the closes we're ever going to get to this. Phone Post 3.0

getgettinsomeread -

It was a fucking figure of speech you cunt Phone Post 3.0
Wow, escalate fast, much? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
getgettinsomeread -

It was a fucking figure of speech you cunt Phone Post 3.0
Wow, escalate fast, much? Phone Post 3.0

Lol I even said it was kinda preachy..

You just can't win on the ug.

So, we champion fighter safety and all the stuff about CTE, but this is the guy fighters should aspire to be? Sorry, man, you can't have it both ways. I'd rather have my favorite fighters (and my least favorite, for that matter) be able to have conversations with their grandchildren without stuttering every word. Phone Post 3.0