they F'd up my wake up, i said 615AM!

559AM and the fucken phone rings. you stupid fucks W T F?!

yeah, it's only 15min early, but i already picked 615am as an hour earlier than i needed to get up so they fucken ripped me off!

so i pick up the phone and hang it up. then at 615am, it rings again w/ the front desk telling me, "good morning, this is your wake up" which means to me that after i hung up on the bitch at 559am, she looked at the time and thought, "oh fuck, i misread this" and then she HAD TO call back at 615am.

fucken good help is hard to find and this seems fucken widespread in america these days.

rip = our country

15 min is a good powernap duration.

you should shove a MONSTER(tm) Energy drink can up her butt. Dry

Then go back to sleep.

*goes back to sleep

I'm always paranoid about over sleeping when I travel.

Mike Onzuka - I'm always paranoid about over sleeping when I travel.

Same for me. I always set the alarm clock in the hotel room, my cell phone, and ask for a wake up call.

hope you used the time to jerk off!

You take 15 minutes to jerk off? Damn, do you run marathons too? 2 minutes and I'm back to snoring.

FCTV808 - 559AM and the fucken phone rings. you stupid fucks W T F?!

yeah, it's only 15min early, but i already picked 615am as an hour earlier than i needed to get up so they fucken ripped me off!

so i pick up the phone and hang it up. then at 615am, it rings again w/ the front desk telling me, "good morning, this is your wake up" which means to me that after i hung up on the bitch at 559am, she looked at the time and thought, "oh fuck, i misread this" and then she HAD TO call back at 615am.

fucken good help is hard to find and this seems fucken widespread in america these days.

rip = our country

If you just hung up without talking to the person on the other line, how do you know it was the front desk calling at 5:59? Maybe it was the hooker calling to see if she left something in your room?

Verbal Kint - You take 15 minutes to jerk off? Damn, do you run marathons too? 2 minutes and I'm back to snoring.

takes more stimulation to get hard than when i was younger....13 mins to get it up, 1.5 to get off and 30 sec to wipe my hand clean on hotel room bedcover that is never changed.

enjoy your stay!

FCTV808 - 559AM and the fucken phone rings. you stupid fucks W T F?!yeah, it's only 15min early, but i already picked 615am as an hour earlier than i needed to get up so they fucken ripped me off!so i pick up the phone and hang it up. then at 615am, it rings again w/ the front desk telling me, "good morning, this is your wake up" which means to me that after i hung up on the bitch at 559am, she looked at the time and thought, "oh fuck, i misread this" and then she HAD TO call back at 615am.fucken good help is hard to find and this seems fucken widespread in america these days.rip = our country

Maybe the front desk lady did not understand you with your thick hawaiian accent and your moke like appearance. Next time you need to tell her 615am both in english and espanol or better yet write it down on a piece of paper and draw a few sketches to make sure she gets the point.

BTW was she hot?

5:59 am...

knock knock knock
"House keeping"

knock knock knock
"House keeping, you like me turn your bed"

knock knock knock
"House keeping, you like me fluff your pillow"

knock knock knock
"House keeping", you like me jerk you off"

so i told them twice tonight, "please set my wake up for 620am, that's 6 - 2 - 0 - a - m !"

i hope they don't fuck this up. :(

They will. its what you do after they fug it up thatwe wanna know.

LOL!

calls FCTV's room to wake him up

they got it right. lol!

So you are not angry today?