They gave away the ending (again)

Just before the fight Koscheck was interviewed. He was talking in past tense, about how he felt nervous when he saw Alex walk into the ring.

I thought it was a clear giveaway that Forrest won.

Me too.

Did you listen to the rest of it? He said Alex looked like a killer and that surprised him because of how meek Alex was when they trained together.

"Did you listen to the rest of it? He said Alex looked like a killer and that surprised him because of how meek Alex was when they trained together. "

Right, but Koscheck seemed relieved and happy. If his teammate had lost, he would've looked more sad and depressed.

yeah the producers of the show should give us fans more credit, we're smarter than they think. They can't give us spoilers, we'll pick up on any little clue.

For instance, when the show ends at 9:05 and the fight starts at 9:02, it's pretty clear that it's gonna be a short one. If it's going the distance, they'll start the fight earlier.

I'd like to see them start all fights around 8:50 for this reason. Then, if it's a short fight, use the extra time to wrap up the fight and start the heat for the next episode.

He was speaking in past tense about how he felt before the fight, not about the fight. It's pretty common on reality shows. No biggie.

when the interviewed Kosheck it was a total give away.Id have bet the house on Forrect after that.That was the 3rd fight they gave the result away...tards ?

the editors are retards