they have a flying aircraft carrier WHY again?

I know it's a movie and it's all BS....BUT

How could this be a logical decision?

How much fuel etc would you need to keep that damn thing up?

O wise Ones...........shed some light on your humble servant

Because they decided they can't be limited to an aircraft carrier that can only go where there's water.

I hate that there's a movie with a flying aircraft carrier that I don't know about. Phone Post 3.0

elcornjr - I hate that there's a movie with a flying aircraft carrier that I don't know about. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

elcornjr - I hate that there's a movie with a flying aircraft carrier that I don't know about. Phone Post 3.0
So what aircraft carries the flying aircraft carrier? It's the whole God created the Universe but who created God argument over and over! GROW UP... I'm outta here! Phone Post 3.0

If it goes too fast don't all the planes take off by themselves? Phone Post 3.0

They wanted to wow the idiots that would actually pay to watch such a shit movie Phone Post 3.0

I think we are talking about SHIELD's Helicarrier in The Avengers Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sizzzz - 
I think we are talking about SHIELD's Helicarrier in The Avengers Phone Post 3.0

INDEED

I am pretty sure Capt America had at least 3 of them in his movie too.....

Magnetic locks for the planes?

Aircraft carriers in the ocean are easy targets for subs, fortunately they have other ships and sub.

I would imagine one in the air would be an easy to shoot down (size, lack of speed and maneuverability).

Deadliest "ship" in the ocean is a Seawolf class attack submarine.

Yo dawg, I heard you like flying so we put your airplanes on a flying aircraft carrier

Mark Phone Post 3.0

teabagexpress - 

No fuel required. It has a wind farm built on the undercarriage.

Entreri - Magnetic locks for the planes?

Aircraft carriers in the ocean are easy targets for subs, fortunately they have other ships and sub.

I would imagine one in the air would be an easy to shoot down (size, lack of speed and maneuverability).

Didn't the carrier turn invisible in the first film?

That would make it hard to shoot down, no?

RockTheVote - Didn't Tony stark invent cold fusion or something Phone Post 3.0
I think the three in cap 2 used repulsor technology invented by stark...... Clean and cheap.....
If there was such a thing in real life I would imagine they would make hellicarriers..... Phone Post 3.0

Enamoratu -
Entreri - Magnetic locks for the planes?

Didn't the carrier turn invisible in the first film?

That would make it hard to shoot down, no?
The gigantic heat signature put out out by a flying aircraft carrier would more than make up for it. Phone Post 3.0

Because it's fucking awesome, that's why. Phone Post 3.0

The movie has a witch, a man that runs v faster than the speed of light, a Norse god, a hulk and a woman that has no powers but is a badass. And you thank a flying aircraft carrier makes it too fake? Phone Post 3.0

strict9 - The movie has a witch, a man that runs v faster than the speed of light, a Norse god, a hulk and a woman that has no powers but is a badass. And you thank a flying aircraft carrier makes it too fake? Phone Post 3.0
Lol vu Phone Post 3.0

Enamoratu - 
teabagexpress - 

No fuel required. It has a wind farm built on the undercarriage.

Which is powered by a solar powered wind farm on the deck which is collapsed just prior to take off.

strict9 - The movie has a witch, a man that runs v faster than the speed of light, a Norse god, a hulk and a woman that has no powers but is a badass. And you thank a flying aircraft carrier makes it too fake? Phone Post 3.0

You sound like the kinda guy that argues with me for not ever watching Last Action Hero because you can't jump into movies but loving Predator because there is an invisible alien in it. I'm not sure what kind of point I'm trying to make here. I'll excuse myself.