They Killed this Guy GTA Style

View this post on Instagram

This is an actual hit being recorded by surveillance cameras... never forget that no matter how legit you are, no matter how gangster you are, no matter how big and bad you are, you can always be touched. Other people are capable of killing you so don't give them a reason. Lead with respect, respect other people, do your best to be as good as a person as possible because combat is expensive and humans have been killing each other over offenses and many other valid/invalid reasons since the beginning of time. ??Join us!?????? Through the link in my bio ?? .  PROTECTOR by nature and by trade -Byron . . . #ByronRodgers #security #bodyguard #closeprotection #bodyguards #vipprotection #vipsecurity #privatesecurity #bodyguard #armedprotection #protection #personalprotection #ExcutiveProtection #Security #Protection #SecurityConsulting #RiskManagement #BodyGuard #ConcealedCarry #CorporateSecurity #AssetProtection #TrainLikeYouFight #1Responder #Police #SelfDefense #executiveprotectionlifestyle #executiveprotectionlife #ChurchSecurity

A post shared by Executive Protection Lifestyle (@executive_protection_lifestyle) on

Is he ok?

Jeez

1 Like

He's ok

-Derek Lewis

3 Likes

he is really going to feel that in the morning

In for backstory 

nofx -

Is he ok?

He sprained his ankle but he ok

They shot him with a rocket launcher while paragliding out of a cargo aircraft, dressed as a Teletubby?

4 Likes

You can see on the video they spilled his ketchup. I heard he had to eat his fries totally dry. 

fake

thank goodness he played dead so those guys could run off.

When that piece of head flies off, you can tell the shooter thinks. 'he must be dead now' 

Jesus, must be nice to have bullets be free!

God bless our first world police presence 

MMA Newbie -

Think I read  in Best Gore that this happened in Miami

if only there was a good guy with a gun there.

Poor situational awareness

Pull guard

Gñe -
MMA Newbie -

Think I read  in Best Gore that this happened in Miami

Everyone in comments saying Puerto Rico 

If I was one of the shooters I would have shot him a couple more times to be sure. Wouldn't want to leave a witness. 

1 Like

Looks like one of the early shots hit him.

In all seriousness you have to wonder why not use a carbine or rifle if that is the way you plan to do it.

Most have known the guys schedule.