They rescheduled my 15 minutes of fame!

I had posted that my podcast was going to be on Kevin Smiths Internet radio station last thurday. Turns out they gave me the wrong date and I was suppose to be on tonight at 8pm PST 11pm EST. well they moved the time to 5pm PST 8pm EST for tonight!

After giving people so many times/dates that turned out wrong I am guessing I will not have many people listening. So if any of you can tune in it would help out a lot.

Let me copy/paste from my original post to explain more.

Kevin Smith is a writer/producer who has several podcasts and his own streaming internet station He started something called Pod U, where he showcases podcasts from other people. I was originally going to be the first podcast they featured but that ended up going to a guy that was friends with one of the actors in one of Kevins movies.... but it looks like I will be number 2!

Here is Kevins website for the internet radio station.

http://smodcast.com/home/

and after it is played live here is where my podcast will end up.

http://smodcast.com/channels/podu/

Good luck Jay. I really hope this helps get your radio/dj/tattoo canvas/chewbacca impersonator/OG treasure career off the ground. Phone Post 3.0

They can't silence the truth forever.

LiveWire - Good luck Jay. I really hope this helps get your radio/dj/tattoo canvas/chewbacca impersonator/OG treasure career off the ground. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you!

Will definitely give it a listen. You think it will be available to listen to tomorrow? Phone Post 3.0

VU by the way. This has to be a very exciting time for you. Phone Post 3.0

Yo u see that shit over in gawker/deadspin about the Simpsons tattoo guy?
No homo but I think yours are better. His looks like one giant poster. Still awesome tho.

Good luck on the podcast man Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken - 

They can't silence the truth forever.

power to the people!

I'll be listening bro. Phone Post 3.0

SMOKING MANHOLE - Will definitely give it a listen. You think it will be available to listen to tomorrow? Phone Post 3.0

I have um... 70 or 80 episodes recorded on itunes so you can always check them out. The episode playing on Kevins network will be posted on the Pod U page I linked after they play it live.

Crooked NYer - Yo u see that shit over in gawker/deadspin about the Simpsons tattoo guy?
No homo but I think yours are better. His looks like one giant poster. Still awesome tho.

Good luck on the podcast man Phone Post 3.0

Thanks! I like my artists style better but that guy does have a pretty damn cool tattoo.

Will there be much discussion about living as a wookie?

would it be better to subscribe thru itunes or DL the show thru the link you provided? Phone Post 3.0

I Double-Dog-Dare you to not mention Detroit once.

Freeman - 

Cool man.

What will you be discussing?

I actually do not know, my podcast partner picked out the episode they will be playing.

Clifton_Santiago - would it be better to subscribe thru itunes or DL the show thru the link you provided? Phone Post 3.0

the links are to kevin smiths homepage and the page that the episode being played will show up. you should do itunes if you want to download it. 

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/barely-adequate/id590281016

Al Cappucino - I Double-Dog-Dare you to not mention Detroit once.

I rarely if ever talk about detroit on my show, I save all that for you guys.

LiveWire - Good luck Jay. I really hope this helps get your radio/dj/tattoo canvas/chewbacca impersonator/OG treasure career off the ground. Phone Post 3.0
!!!! Phone Post 3.0

not too long from now!

What's your podcast called? Phone Post 3.0