They used to put UFCs on Fridays

now they are all on Saturdays. Well, sometimes there is a fight night on a Wednesday or something.

I remember that too...

cool story, bro

UFC 40 Ken vs. Tito 1 (best UFC ever) was on a Friday. 

I use to run up my Directv bill UFC on Friday and Pride that saturday.

its been awhile I thought it was saturday.

Pride was often on Sunday. 

One time Pride was on New Years Day.  On New Year's day, you cannot buy beer here so we had to plan on getting beer ahead of time.  I recall that my parents got me a 12 pack of Tecate that year for Christmas.

I put the beer outside to get it cold.  It tasted really good and I enjoyed the fights.

Pride on Sunday's was pretty cool.

I also remember that UFC because Tito was wearing a hat like Fred Durts's's and he made Ken kick a chair that Dana caught.

Some UFC fans also like to cheer for other sports teams sometimes.  UFC and Pride are also times when people get together and order pizza.  Fans enjoy eating pizza while they watch events.

ArtWanderlei -  I also remember that UFC because Tito was wearing a hat like Fred Durts's's and he made Ken kick a chair that Dana caught.

Some UFC fans also like to cheer for other sports teams sometimes.  UFC and Pride are also times when people get together and order pizza.  Fans enjoy eating pizza while they watch events.

I remember that well. Then they had a fight. They were punching and kicking. High School football is on Friday nights.

nofatchicks - 
ArtWanderlei -  I also remember that UFC because Tito was wearing a hat like Fred Durts's's and he made Ken kick a chair that Dana caught.

I remember that well. Then they had a fight. They were punching and kicking. High School football is on Friday nights.

unless you make the playoffs,then its saturday afternoon haha

^these are consider "educated fans"

Good point about the football games.  Certain events sometimes interfere with UFCs.  I once was at a wedding reception the night that Tito faced Machida.  I missed it. 

Playoffs can take place on either Friday or Saturday in High School football. I went to high school. I took classes there. I missed a few days due to illness.

I remember one time there was a Fight Night show on a Wednesday.  I have BJJ class on Wednesday night which caused me to miss that Fight Night.  I recorded the event on my Digital Video Recorder, and I watched it at a later time.  It was enjoyable.

...one time I watched a K-1 fight on what I thought was Sunday,come to find out it was Saturday.UFC fighting is good to watch too.Food is better with fighting.

They don't show PPVs here anymore?

I used to watch them @ 9pm when lived in IL also. Now in GA they are shown @ 10 pm.

Posts like this is why the OG sucks.

I asked the principle to hold off telling my dad about me getting suspended since there was a UFC that night(friday) and I was having people over.

Did not turn out too well if memory serves.

I'm really happy with the direction of this thread.