They're fighting over turkey legs at six flags

at this point I’ll give you 3 guess’s and the first 2 dont count

Holy shit

4 Likes

Was that the US or a third world country?

3 Likes

That cackle lol.

“She fittin’ get locked up for a turkey leg…aww man…hey, free har, free har for dat turkey leg.”

9 Likes

Somehow white supremacy is to blame for this.

Also, I don’t think the turkey leg was the reason for the arrest, most likely assault and resisting arrest.

9 Likes

Whats crazy is i couldn’t share the link with my sister on instagram

3 Likes

Turkey Legs Matter

2 Likes

This is why I don’t even bat an eye when one of them gets shot by the police. There’s an ever-growing latent animosity toward people like this, and it’s eventually going to erupt.
Diversity will never be a strength, no matter how much you try to force it.

26 Likes

That could’ve gotten real ugly if that was fried chicken.

I’ll see myself out now.

12 Likes

https://files.catbox.moe/dyabkb.mp4

1 Like

Andrew Yang 2020 Race GIF

4 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Im glad and hopeful that some people have saved all WorldStar and other videos that are out there showing this kind of cultural issue. The government might wipe it out with disinformation campaigns, but it might be important historical education material for future generations. Its just so bizarre to me that I know so many really nice and intelligent black people, and they dont act like this themselves, but they arent nearly as shocked and bothered by the fact that it exists and is protected and allowed to grow by media and Dems as I am. If I was black, it would bother me that people might confuse me with these people.

8 Likes

Which six flags?

1 vote for Atlanta

5 Likes

Arlington TX?

located in Britannia at Six Flags St. Louis

2 Likes

Jesus Fucking Christ!

Nice