Thiago Alves v Martin Kampmann confirmed

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Kampmann goin sleepy time

LOL! Oh man won't this be a cracker though, I'm keen as! Phone Post

FryedTakayama - Interesting Kampmann just tweeted this

@MartinKampmann: I haven't talked w @ufc yet and I don't have a date or opponent. Alves is a possibility but so is a lot guys.
I will let you know! Phone Post

Saw this to Phone Post

^^
thiago also tweeted tho that he had an opponent and would let everyone know once he had more info Phone Post

mdh2k10 -  winner should fight daley. be a fucking war

let's be honest, he's more than likely coming back to the ufc

WTF? That dogsh*t fighter needs to win first. He's not even top 10 in welterweight.

Kampmann just recently talked to Joe silva so we should expect something official soon Phone Post

Been waiting for this bout for a loooooong time!!!!!!!

Alves all the way Phone Post

Genghis_Khan - Kampman all day. Stick and move, lighter on his feet, has stronger mind (can overcome adversity whereas Alves falls apart when things dont go his way), and much better ground game than Alves as well.

I see Alves getting sub'd out or picked apart to decision.

Cutting a lot of weight also makes one easier to get knocked out and have stamina issues. If alves even makes weight.

LMFAO!!

Alves by TKO although I do like Kampmann as a fighter Phone Post

DamnSevern -  great fight...hopefully they also book ellenberger vs diego for ufc on fox

That'd be saweet ... I hate and love the alves vs kampmann fight just hate that one of 2 fighters I wanna see succeed has to lose and drop down the ranks ... I know there always has to be a loser and that this fight will no doubt be sick... But its not every card this happens that I'm so torn ... Kampmann beat sanchez I believe and has redeemed himself as far as wins go ... Same for alves ... Def a fight I'd not be able to bet on would be alves vs kampmann Phone Post

Titanium Rhino -  Been waiting for this bout for a loooooong time!!!!!!!

THIS!!!

Got dayum this will be a FIGHT.

This and Cowboy/Diaz are the two fights I'm most looking forward to. Phone Post

Great fucking fight! Can't wait, this should be a technical stand up war.

Two of the best strikers at 170, early prediction is Alves by TKO in the 2nd. Phone Post

i wonder if this will be the event in Columbus for the Arnold sports festival Phone Post

this is a very hard fight to call.. both technical strikers ... martin probably has the better hands, alves has the better kicks, alves has more power, both have good footwork, both have pretty good takedowns, alves has better takedown defence, martin has the better subs though..

all i know is this fight is gonna be amazing

Alves by TKO 2nd round. He has been looking very sharp and I would say he has a bit more power than Kampmann.

If this fight happens Kampmann will win. Believe it.

Kampmann should try and wrestlefuck him. His wrestling is real good. But Kampmann's a warrior and will stand with him.

youarebad - 
mdh2k10 -  winner should fight daley. be a fucking war

let's be honest, he's more than likely coming back to the ufc

WTF? That dogsh*t fighter needs to win first. He's not even top 10 in welterweight.

He didn't get kicked out of the UFC for losing. He got kicked out for disciplinary issues. In fact, he beat Kampmann. He's lost twice since being outside the UFC, once to Diaz and once to lay and pray (although it was close and some felt he won). Daley is definitely worthy of being in the UFC, skillwise.

This is a great matchup. We know these two are going to come to fight.