Thiago Alves vs. Patrick Cote

Up next... I got Cote

I got Alves

I know the right pick is Cote, but I'm thinking Alves catches him with something and win via ko. 

Thiago...

I'm going Alves. Should be a really good fight

Thiago looks great. 

1-0 Alves 

i took cote straight and inside the distance... needs to win both rounds to win at this point.

alves is a not good at this point in his career cote needs to get this w 

Alves picking him apart. I thought Cote would try to wrestle more. 

Alves 2-0

Fight's intense !

Someonestolemysocks -

i took cote straight and inside the distance... needs to win both rounds to win at this point.

Completely disagree, losing to condit doesn't make you not good, he looked shitty vs miller but cut all that weight,

Thiago is still top 10-15 imo looks like it
tonight.

Thiago looked pretty damn good.

Good fight. 30-27 Alves. 

Good win for him. 

Gutted for Côte to go out like that but he has been a ridiculously exciting fighter and should be very proud of his career!

Has Alves' English always been that good?

Cote retires. 

Jones & Rashad sitting together at the fights. lol

McBottery -

Has Alves' English always been that good?

Yeah

NUMBERON3MMA -
Someonestolemysocks -

Completely disagree, losing to condit doesn't make you not good, he looked shitty vs miller but cut all that weight,

Thiago is still top 10-15 imo looks like it
tonight.

looks like it tonight, this was my first miss of the night... took cummins, olivera,  olivera by sub, myles jury in the first round! 

a bunch of awesome picks that I foolishly only put a like 30 on, I had jury in the first at +350, olivera by sub at +310, straight up at +175... of course the fight I put over 100 on is fucking cote

Thiago looked on point. Best in years