Thiago: "I will slap Feijao around like Vera"

Silva needs a win. He is 0-2 in with 2 NC in his last 4. As exciting as he can be, would the UFC keep him being a 2 time rule breaker. Weed and tiger piss. Phone Post 3.0

Noone in their right mind really looks at either of those 2 fights as a "loss", so hopefully they keep around either way...

So stoked that Joe Silva made this matchup. Zuffa got one right for a change.

dbl

I hope Thiago wins, love that crazy SOB

RJJH - 

lots of people on Feijao in this thread and on this site.... which I dont understand AT ALL.

Thiago is going to win this fight!!!

What were you trying to say? Your post makes no sense.

This will def be a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

Thiago is never consistent. He should have taken on Rashad but blew the opportunity and let Rashad recover. He pissed hot for Vera and Nedkov. If he loses this one I think we will be seeing him in WSOF or Bellator.

RJJH -

lots of people on Feijao in this thread and on this site.... which I dont understand AT ALL.

Thiago is going to win this fight!!!

Team Nog ain't losing to a Blackzillian Phone Post

Feijo should win this. But it will be interesting Phone Post

nolabrum - I would like to see Thiago fight Vera at HW. He will get eaten alive. That being said Thiago is fun to watch he brings a different kind of intensity. A great gatekeeper. Phone Post 3.0

So Vera gets dominated at 205,  your logic says change them to 220-230 and that drastically changes the outcome, wtf

Haadogei - Im impressed by so many Strikeforce fighters doing great in UFC, shocked by a few of them.

lets gets real though - outside of Gegard being an excellent fighter, the Strikeforce LHW scene was sort of a farce. Feijao has not been fighting top guys. We know know that King Mo has some serious defense issues and Feijao sort of got lucky in that one anyway.

Granted Thiago doesnt have an amazing win on his record either but he put a scare into Rashad and did a hell of a lot more to Vera than Shogun did.

Feijao -200 is a terrible bet to me. He can win but this is a close matchup, should be a "pick em" bet.

He didn't do as much as Shogun did he was controlling him while being outstruck in the exchanges, Shogun was rocking him numerous times.

On paper the advantage is clearly to Feijao. Both have suspect defense and chins so Thiago can win by getting there first but as far being a pick em fight, that's a stretch.

Seraphin - 

^

Lol he is funny Phone Post

Fejao by ko. I think he's a much better striker. Phone Post

I think Feijao hits as hard if not harder than Machida. Silva is going to get KOed whether Feijao was acting douchetastically or not.

I think we are overrating Feijao's striking quite a bit here... Phone Post 3.0

The fans win in this fight. Should be a good one. Phone Post 3.0

Feijoada by ko Phone Post 3.0

fryingarmbar - Haven't they both tested positive?

WAR JUICE Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - I think we are overrating Feijao's striking quite a bit here... Phone Post 3.0

He has 11 wins, 10 of them by TKO/KO. That's a 91% TKO rate.

I think you are underestimating his striking. He's basically a Roy Nelson. No one is comparing him to Anderson Silva, but his power is crazy.