Thiago Santos +650

I get it that he is in for a large challenge tonight, but +650 for a guy who beat Jon Jones on one leg only 2 and a half years ago seems awfully steep. I’ll weave it into a small parley or two, on the big puncher’s chance that he lands a game ender.

2 Likes

I agree but he hasn’t looked the same since the knee surgeries. Chin has looked suspect as well.

1 Like

Jon Jones fights to the level of his opponents most recently. Nothing you can really take from that. Ankalaev is a probable future champion himself and should get it done.

1 Like

Indeed he should get it done… buuuut, if Santos knees can give him a couple of early round power punching pivots, anything can happen. I won’t be holding my breath, but if it happens, I’ll have a little something going on over here.

1 Like

he just had a child. hes gonna lose.

Santos may have lost the fight, but those odds were total horse shit. Magomev Ankalaev was -1100 to win this fucking thing… you literally had to bet $1100.00 to win $100.00, while getting a +650 on Santos to win. Those odds would have made an upset larger than the GSP vs Serra fight.