Thiago Silva rumor?

This is from this week's Figure Four Weekly:

Thiago Silva has an ankle injury but the UFC is "making it worth his while" for him not to pull out of his scheduled fight against Rashad Evans at UFC 108.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Money Talks

Will Rashad go for a shoot right away?

interesting

Note to heavy underdogs appearing in main events and other featured match-ups from here on out: develop an "injury" that threatens your ability to compete after ads start to run on TV and too late to find a suitable replacement. It could be a good financial decision.

Ha, didn't think of that. Thiago is using the UFC 108 curse to his advantage!

GMan99 - Note to heavy underdogs appearing in main events and other featured match-ups from here on out: develop an "injury" that threatens your ability to compete after ads start to run on TV and too late to find a suitable replacement. It could be a good financial decision.

Thiago Silva is not a heavy underdog.

Happens all the time. Remember Thiago Alves vs Matt Hughes...

Alves told the UFC that he rolled his ankle and wouldn't be able to run or train hard enough to make weight and they were like don't worry about it.

Link to source?

ttt for any more on this

umm Thiago Silva has nothing for rashad..rashad has better punching, more power, faster, more explosive, much better wrestling..Silva has better bjj but he doesnt strike me as a sub threat especially to someone like rashad...easy win for rashad..

Bry Bry - umm Thiago Silva has nothing for rashad..rashad has better punching, more power, faster, more explosive, much better wrestling..Silva has better bjj but he doesnt strike me as a sub threat especially to someone like rashad...easy win for rashad..

Thiago could easily outstrike Rashad.

Rashad has been outstruck by many lesser fighters

Rashad also forgot he was a wrestler a long time ago

TTT

Card -  Link to source?

Arcot Ramathorn - 
Card -  Link to source?

source is = rumour mill.

I think Thiago could beat Rashad