Thiaguy's Many Reincarnations & Names thread

murfamurph - 
Sage Northcock - I want to give a shout out to the mod that either banned Slick Counter Skill or at least deleted all his posts. Thanks.

Keep an eye on chuckechan (and any other recently made accounts that hijack non-related threads to talk about Conor). Im sure he will lay low on that account for a bit but keep on eye on it. Cheers.

Good shit. It’s good to see the people like that, who have no idea what they are talking about get weeded out. 

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

• Friedrich Nietzsche
Rambo John J - 
Sage Northcock - I want to give a shout out to the mod that either banned Slick Counter Skill or at least deleted all his posts. Thanks.

Keep an eye on chuckechan (and any other recently made accounts that hijack non-related threads to talk about Conor). Im sure he will lay low on that account for a bit but keep on eye on it. Cheers.

we got a jon jones level snitch right here…momma must be proud

I’m with him.

Rambo. Do me a favor and go in almost any recent thread and you find all them were hijacked. You can only tell now from quoted posts as when you get banned all your posts are deleted. He was posting sometimes 6 posts in a row or more just talking to himself and calling everyone faggot’s. It wasnt a “differing opinion” issue. Then again you have picked up the slack since he was banned so I’ll assume you’re the main thiaguy account he actually uses to post under and disregard your future posts. :slight_smile:

I’m kinda on the fence with him…he’s entertaining to a point but the hijacks aren’t cool either…

The funny thing is that he is actually somewhat knowledgable and writes some good analysis…then goes completely off his shitter…everytime.

^ Agreed. And based on his record of re registering I assume hes a normal known knowledgable poster here but uses these fake accounts to troll/get hate off his chest when he flips his lid.

This time Mayweather beating Conor was the trigger. He was BLINDED by hate regarding this result, lol.

His best contribution yesterday was hijacking the Canelo-GGG 24/7 thread and turning it into a thread about Conor and Canelos irish ties to warrior blood. LOL

Sage Northcock - ^ Agreed. And based on his record of re registering I assume hes a normal known knowledgable poster here but uses these fake accounts to troll/get hate off his chest when he flips his lid.

This time Mayweather beating Conor was the trigger. He was BLINDED by hate regarding this result, lol.

His best contribution yesterday was hijacking the Canelo-GGG 24/7 thread and turning it into a thread about Conor and Canelos irish ties to warrior blood. LOL

Can you remember let me bang bro?

One of my favorite posters of all time

Posted like he had a heavy addiction to crack. Made all the chips furious. Then once in a while would drop a solid post displaying some good MMA knowledge on whatever subject.

Then back to crack posting.

It really was great

He had the boys on the stacked boxing thread eating outta the palm of his hand. Even had chadk apologize for offending him lol. It was one of his better efforts.

chuckechan (and his 'BWC') still going strong in this lovely thread...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Are-the-blacks-mad:2676738-1

coming in strong as GenkiDama on the "just rewatched McGregor- Alvarez" thread

Song2 - 
Sage Northcock - ^ Agreed. And based on his record of re registering I assume hes a normal known knowledgable poster here but uses these fake accounts to troll/get hate off his chest when he flips his lid.

Posted like he had a heavy addiction to crack. Made all the chips furious. Then once in a while would drop a solid post displaying some good MMA knowledge on whatever subject.

It really was great

I don’t think thiaguy is a normal poster. He is so mentally unhinged. There is no way he could post in a Jon Jones thread without completely losing his mind and being banned. Jones triggers him soooooo bad.

Song2 -

It really was great

Yeah he was awesome.

He also invented that picking game that is still going strong these days on the UG

pidgey -
Song2 -

It really was great

Yeah he was awesome.

He also invented that picking game that is still going strong these days on the UG

Yeah I remember him. Pretty sure he had a meth addiction and that was the reason for his crazy manic posts.

1 Like

taking on the 'delusional' Bobby Lupo and wiggum as CounterpunchingDon

Boom Boom Mancino - 

taking on the 'delusional' Bobby Lupo and wiggum as CounterpunchingDon

LOL!

Did I accuse him of being Thiaguy? I meant to! Definitely Thiaguy. Good call.

Heeeeee’s baaaaaack…

ConorWinsTheRematch in top form with roughly 8 dozen 'Conors' in 3 breathless paragraphs:

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/McGregor-vs-Iaquinta:2754372?pc=16

Holy shit I had forgotten about this muppet.

Anyone remember Brzsipac?

He lives in your heads rent free.  Pathetic 

He must’ve really got in yalls feelings