Thick, solid and tight Fedor in blue sweater (pic)

HNNNNGG!

the beginning of Sloppy Fedor?

diaz 125 - the beginning of Sloppy Fedor?
not with those "jeff monson traps" Phone Post 3.0

Fedor. So hot right now. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor went to a gym where a thug boxer was beating gang members almost to death. The thug boxer prefered tu turn himself in and do 8 years in a Russian jail.

Glorious Sweater of Absolute Victory is a little jealous right now.

He is all about that ice cream nowadays. Well deservedly so.

I'm going to his seminar again next month, will investigate this allegedly updated wardrobe of glorious sweaters. Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence - Fedor. So hot right now. Phone Post 3.0
I lol'd Phone Post 3.0

Beep
I would let Fedor drill Kirk in the but while I watch. Phone Post 3.0

The Persian Devil - I'm going to his seminar again next month, will investigate this allegedly updated wardrobe of glorious sweaters. Phone Post 3.0

Keep an eye on the new Picard Sweater of Galactic Dominance.

touch -
The Persian Devil - I'm going to his seminar again next month, will investigate this allegedly updated wardrobe of glorious sweaters. Phone Post 3.0

Keep an eye on the new Picard Sweater of Galactic Dominance.

"Tea, Earl Gray, hot" Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu -

Fedor went to a gym where a thug boxer was beating gang members almost to death. The thug boxer prefered tu turn himself in and do 8 years in a Russian jail.

Seriously ? Phone Post 3.0

You're so lucky.

Can you do me a favor and post the new link to your old one, so I don't miss it?

Also I may have been under a different screen name like fox censored my chael screenname or seven legged spider.  Regardless, congats you lucky sob!!!

I enjoy reading about your experiences.   What is it now, Royce, Fedor, and Sakuraba?

I want to have hees baby

He deserves to get a little fat. He's worked hard all his life? Phone Post 3.0

touch - 

Nipple = gyno = PEDs = BJ Penn is the GOAT

Am I doing it right?

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Letibleu -

Seriously ? Phone Post 3.0

Yep

:)