THICK THIGHS Save Lives!

2 Likes

Old school Ryan Connors. Respect

1 Like

So what is this article actually saying then? If fat and muscles lower heart risk then what elevates heart risk? Being too skinny?

^the article is CONFIRMING that once again my BRILLIANT SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS is once again CORRECT

you can be LGBT and like Skinny HardMuscled 6 pack abs Masculine Tarzan Shaped women if you like and should be FREE to do so but you should NOT confuse emotion/opinion with SCIENCE that HuskyFat is the NATURAL example of Feminine Beauty

…and athletic SkinnyFat is the ideal Male standard of the Natural Masculine construction. If you are a male HuskyFat your portions are probably too large and/or you drive too much

# Mirna Valerio Shares Advice on How to Own Your Run With Confidence

The ultrarunner, author, and Lululemon ambassador encourages you to just get out there and run—no matter what your size, distance, or pace.

1 Like

Thick is nice. Muscular is not.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

big penis GIF

1 Like
1 Like

This research is a little dangerous. I think too many fatties and fat acceptance slobs are going to run with this, saying and thinking that women can just be massively overweight and they are fine. Which is not the case at all.

fatty GIF

I actually just had this conversation with my family Dr. I asked if women could be obese and still be comparatively healthy compared to obese or overweight men and she said no.