Thieves

i know if i take him he'll completely overlook the ladies. i predict he'd say these things:

"Seven dollars to get in? Ho' boy, dats a lot of money! Seven dollars?!?!"

"Boy, deez guyz must be paying some big rent. Property along Kapiolani isnt cheap, I tell ya."

"I wonder if those lights are 60 watt or 80 watt?"

"Its too loud. I'm tired. Lap dance? Well...okay."

"See the petite Manong girl, Patrick. I think she likes me...she keeps looking over."

"Can I borrow $400 dollars?"

my grandfather wont know the difference. thats all that matters.

i catch any fugger stealing shit from my yard--and it's highly probable as i'm always home w/ no life--i will kill them. i will also kill anyone that tries to stop me--possibly their families too as their dna cannot be trusted.

cod bless and have a lovely evening.

Sounds like this is a job for HG"S MOST WANTED

Man Hunt Round 2?

A better dog than that ^

looks like it'll take bradda^^^ a few weeks to walk to nalo from manoa.

I'm in for the Femme Nu trip for gramps.  You know, just to support.

ttt for vengeance

I missed this thread since I came back. Sorry to here about g'pa's orchids, that shit is fuked. We get fukkers grabbing shit through and over our fence all the time. Fukkers cannot even ask :( W ehave tangerines, tangelos, lemons an jabong in the front yard. One fukker even went in the back for avacados, my wifes' dad was yelling "You lucky my son-in-law not home"

Dammit armlock, your tardiness has now forced teh Freitas' G'pa to relive the agony all over again.

Shame on you!!! now where's our smoked Bambi!?!!?

lol.

he's still sad. and now he doesnt want to replace his flowers for fear of them being stolen again.

the world is worse off if someone Gpa Freitas doesnt want to grow orchids. its another small omen that a great social apocalypse is on the horizon.

it's a sad world that would send me to jail for sawing off their hands and feet for this douchebaggery. seriously. ps, jeebus loves them.

smaks self over head with Kamagong kali stick for causing g'pa agony

There's a lot of fukkers need killin' in this shit world. People got no respect and class because they don't have the fear of getting called on or caught for their behavior nowadays.

Working on the bambi....My friend is going to St Louis next week so he's picking up sausage casings and stuffer from Cabelas or Bass Pro.

eagerly awaits until delicious sausages are in hand.....errrr wait, DOH!

Q what kind of orchids did the paps have?