Thing you regret most in life?

What is yours?  I think mine was rushing into Aquarium Homeslice #1.  I wanted it SO BAD that I didn't properly read up on it.  Freaking EPIC failure at the beginning:

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=2758085&page=1&ts=43477

Based on that who would have ever guessed it would be the freaking OASIS it is today lol?

What is yours?

Why are you like this?

Dude if THAT's your biggest regret in life you really need to get out more. For real.

holly9000 - Dude if THAT's your biggest regret in life you really need to get out more. For real.

The only thing you could logically mean is I really need to fuck up more.  But that is a strange take - can I help it I've lived my life pretty much perfectly?  Besides Aquarium Homeslice #1 at the beginning, which i covered in my original post lol.

Let's stay on topic!  Thanks in advance!

Joining this site 

Homeslice -

What is yours?  I think mine was rushing into Aquarium Homeslice #1.  I wanted it SO BAD that I didn't properly read up on it.  Freaking EPIC failure at the beginning:

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=2758085&page=1&ts=43477

Based on that who would have ever guessed it would be the freaking OASIS it is today lol?

What is yours?

Not permabanning you when I was still a mod ;-)

I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer.

Not having more confidence in myself in my teens.

Homeslice - 
holly9000 - Dude if THAT's your biggest regret in life you really need to get out more. For real.

The only thing you could logically mean is I really need to fuck up more.  But that is a strange take - can I help it I've lived my life pretty much perfectly?  Besides Aquarium Homeslice #1 at the beginning, which i covered in my original post lol.

So I guess part of the secret to a perfect life is posting on the OG 10,000 times in less than 2 years?

densefog - 

Don't troll HSTLC. It's mean.

lol who am I kidding?

NOTE TO MODS - pure troll post

holly9000 - 
Homeslice - 

So I guess part of the secret to a perfect life is posting on the OG 10,000 times in less than 2 years?

Even thought the OG is filled with retards, collectively the OG is a wise, wise body.  It can do ANYONE good post here more often to get opinions/feedback from the OG.  The OG has litereally saved my life many times.

Homeslice - 
holly9000 - 
Homeslice - 

Even thought the OG is filled with retards, collectively the OG is a wise, wise body.  It can do ANYONE good post here more often to get opinions/feedback from the OG.  The OG has litereally saved my life many times.

Ok I can respect that, but that beggars the question; why then wasn't something that led to one of those many times the OG "saved" your life as regrettable as your first aquarium?

Are you saying that no actions you took even remotely contributed to one of some of those occasions?

Because it seems to me that if I had done something that led to me asking the OG for life saving advice, I might, just might, consider that or those actions more regrettable than not knowing all there is to know about keeping fish.

Had a great job apprenticeship offer out of town at 19. Didn't take it because of a girl. Broke up with said whore a month later but the job offer had sailed. Valuable life lesson I learned.

Doing too many drugs and partying when i was young when i thought experience and adventure was most important than planning being careful and taking care of yourself

Not getting to know my dad better before he suddenly passed away when I was 21. Second would be not serving my country. I could've gone to the Air Force Academy, but instead I took a full scholarship to a big midwestern university and got a degree I don't even use. Both of those are ones I wish I could do over. Every other tough lesson has been just that- a tough lesson- but they haven't fundamentally altered my life for the worse like those two things did.

Not applying myself in high school. I really could have done whatever job I wanted and had the smarts to do anything. I was smart enough to get Bs and Cs, with minimal effort, so that’s all I ever did, minimal effort. 

It turned out pretty good for me so far, but with more drive and passion I feel I could have been a balling Doctor or something by now making more of a difference in peoples lives vs just being an IT guy.

Not getting a degree. It has held me back in life.

being friends with assholes

Non je ne regrette rein

Or some French shit like that

Not learning more about BJJ when a hs wrestling coach who lived in Brazil off and on told me about it in 1975.