Thing you regret most in life?

Probably not enlisting straight out of high school

Kirik -

Not learning more about BJJ when a hs wrestling coach who lived in Brazil off and on told me about it in 1975. 

Edit 

Not making an app with more ads 

Not socializing more with coworkers at previous jobs. I had the attitude of just doing the job and going home. May have hurt future networking opportunities.

Continuing to open your dumb fucking threads

#1 I should've went to school a few more years.

#2 I shouldn't have beat the shit out of that guy.

#3 lots of things

When I say that I have no regrets, I truly mean it. Probably the truest thing I could ever say.

I would go through every last bit of missteps, abuse, loss, tragedy, adversity and grief to get right back to where I am now if I had it all to do again. Every last ounce of it. No question.

A friend of mine live in Japan for like a year and I planned to visit her but couldn’t really afford it and didn’t want do it on a credit card. 

I wish I had done it. 

I did however use that fuck up to learn not to waste opportunities like that and have not wasted another such an experience. 

Altofsky - 

When I say that I have no regrets, I truly mean it. Probably the truest thing I could ever say.

I would go through every last bit of missteps, abuse, loss, tragedy, adversity and grief to get right back to where I am now if I had it all to do again. Every last ounce of it. No question.

Sounds like you've never had an aquarium

holly9000 - 
Altofsky - 

Sounds like you've never had an aquarium

Nope lol.

holly9000 -
Homeslice - 
holly9000 - 
Homeslice - 
holly9000 - Dude if THAT's your biggest regret in life you really need to get out more. For real.

The only thing you could logically mean is I really need to fuck up more.  But that is a strange take - can I help it I've lived my life pretty much perfectly?  Besides Aquarium Homeslice #1 at the beginning, which i covered in my original post lol.

Let's stay on topic!  Thanks in advance!

So I guess part of the secret to a perfect life is posting on the OG 10,000 times in less than 2 years?

Even thought the OG is filled with retards, collectively the OG is a wise, wise body.  It can do ANYONE good post here more often to get opinions/feedback from the OG.  The OG has litereally saved my life many times.

Ok I can respect that, but that beggars the question; why then wasn't something that led to one of those many times the OG "saved" your life as regrettable as your first aquarium?

Are you saying that no actions you took even remotely contributed to one of some of those occasions?

Because it seems to me that if I had done something that led to me asking the OG for life saving advice, I might, just might, consider that or those actions more regrettable than not knowing all there is to know about keeping fish.

That’s funny

bonzo79 -

Doing too many drugs and partying when i was young when i thought experience and adventure was most important than planning being careful and taking care of yourself

100% this for me also

Taking you're stock advice.
Joking I did not listen to that shit I am great.

Posting in this thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Serious question. 

As a kid -- right before my dad died-- he took me out on his motorcyle for a long ride in the mountains. Something he almost never did.

We drove these endless windy roads to this little shack he said had "great burgers".

My dad wanted to talk about life. I guess he wanted to give me advice or whatever --stuff like that-- but I don't recall what he said because I was so focused at the time on if I should have gotten the chicken sandwich or a hamburger. 

In retospect, lo these many years later as a grown man, I still really wish I had gotten that hamburger instead of the chicken sandwich; It was dry.

...I don't know what I was thinking.

shen -

As a kid -- right before my dad died-- he took me out on his motorcyle for a long ride in the mountains. Something he almost never did.

We drove these endless windy roads to this little shack he said had "great burgers".

My dad wanted to talk about life. I guess he wanted to give me advice or whatever --stuff like that-- but I don't recall what he said because I was so focused at the time on if I should have gotten the chicken sandwich or a hamburger. 

In retospect, lo these many years later as a grown man, I still really which I had gotten the hamburger instead of the chicken sandwich. It was dry.

...I don't know what I was thinking.

Shen never fails to disappoint.

Biggest Homeslice regret was clicking on that aquarium thread way back when