Things that make me feel old

Alice in chains unplugged was almost 22 years ago

Nirvana unplugged was nearly 25 years ago

Feels like just a few years ago.  It was also incredible that these two amazing performances were able to be filmed and recored with great quality so that generations to come could watch them in awe.

also my lower back hurts and my balls are real saggy

And one of the best concerts ever shot is 28 years old (first video is 19 years after the fact at the same place)

Quit crying you worthless old man. Now hold on while I put an 8 track in my stereo. 

These came out nearly 30 years ago.  I had a pair and a pair of the david robinson nikes that were bigger than steel toe boots.

Right Hand JO Power -

I'm getting the dredded ball sag now. You guys have been warning me for years about it. I didn't want to believe it would happen to me. He I am getting loose skin and old balls, gross. I notice it in bed mostly. My poor old sack sags down and I have to make constant adjustments. Fuck my life.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
Right Hand JO Power -

I'm getting the dredded ball sag now. You guys have been warning me for years about it. I didn't want to believe it would happen to me. He I am getting loose skin and old balls, gross. I notice it in bed mostly. My poor old sack sags down and I have to make constant adjustments. Fuck my life.

I'm closing in on 50 and my balls are still snug right up to my taint like when I was 20. Does that mean im probably OK for the duration?

I didn't luck out with genetics on much. The tight balls thing isn't mych6 consolation for having both my hips replaced due to arthritis. 

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
Right Hand JO Power -

When I think back of how I used to watch this young fighter that had the word “Kid” in his nickname be the the biggest star in a promotion called WEC and how he is now referred to as “Mr. Faber.”

Hocky -

When I think back of how I used to watch this young fighter that had the word “Kid” in his nickname be the the biggest star in a promotion called WEC and how he is now referred to as “Mr. Faber.”

Lol best part of the card Sunday night. 

Remakes of movies I saw in my younger years.

CharlesMartel -
BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
Right Hand JO Power -

Larry and Leon is one of the greatest comedy duos of all time.

Also he's fucking great in GTA V.

Off the air 36 years ago.

All the above and my bathroom mirror

Heystro -

Failing the eye exam for my license renewal today.Im old and shit.

Yo! Stro Stro!

I'm laughing my ass off right meow!!

That's some funny shit, bro!

#love

Right Hand JO Power -

These came out nearly 30 years ago.  I had a pair and a pair of the david robinson nikes that were bigger than steel toe boots.

I was the first kid at my elementary school to have a pair of Reebok Pumps. 

That is pretty much my greatest accomplishment in life. 

I peaked early. 

I'm only 45 and already had my first attack of arthritis this week, so ya I'm not feeling too young right now. I have normal hair, ball hair, nose hair, and so on that is going gray.

Still would not change a thing.

Sure maybe a 25 year old me could beat up a 45 year old me but a 45 year old me is far more happy in life then a 25 year old me.

Vindell -

I'm only 45 and already had my first attack of arthritis this week, so ya I'm not feeling too young right now. I have normal hair, ball hair, nose hair, and so on that is going gray.

Still would not change a thing.

Sure maybe a 25 year old me could beat up a 45 year old me but a 45 year old me is far more happy in life then a 25 year old me.

Already feeling arthritis in my hands...I turned 30 two months ago :(

South Park first aired 20 years ago. 

Watching old school simpsons and i remember them as a child.

Matrix was released in 1999.... man depressing.