Things to do and see in Paris?

Planning a family trip for April 2022 God willing. 8 days, 7 nights.

Any “must do’s?”

Wife likes to do the hotel / home research. I’m the sugar daddy lol.

Thanks in advance og. Hope you’ve all been well!

2 Likes

Mosques

3 Likes

1 Like

Catacombs. It’s a series of tunnels for miles underneath the city, stacked full with over 5 million human skeletons. They are neatly piled from floor to ceiling, for mile after mile. I’ve never seen anything like it.

4 Likes

The Louvre.

2 Likes

Not French food, per se, but The Olive Garden there is pretty good.

2 Likes

The H&M there has some good deals

1 Like

paging @jujubre the bad boy of paris

1 Like

Don’t miss this…

1 Like

I was there Jan 2020 for 9 days. I will jump on tomorrow and post more, saving this in my subs, but I had a great time. I got to do like 1/2 of my list, which I feel good about. I would love to see other parts of France.

1 Like

@Zned was a great resource for me too

1 Like

Thanks guys!

Catacombs definitely on my list…louvre and eiffel tower were on wife and daughter’s lists!

Was there in 2012. Took the bullet train from Nantes. It was Bastille Day, so there were a ton of people around the Eiffel Tower. Went to the Louvre, went to the Hard Rock for t shirts and shot glasses, and happened to walk by the place that Ratatouille was modeled after. Walked across the river, which was pretty cool with thousands of locks on it. People piss anyway and everywhere, btw and lots of gypsies.

ill be back arnold schwarzenegger GIF

Paris sucks. Tell your wife she’s a basic bitch and pick something better. You’ll be in line for everything for hours. Oh, and it’s France. In case you didn’t know they suck

1 Like

Musee de orsay is better than louvre.
Has starry starry night and a heap more interesting arts like that.

1 Like

Might be your best bet at getting a Birkin bag.

I’ve heard Paris in the spring is delightful. Try to find time to enjoy a scone in the crisp morning air under the Eiffel Tower between your forced vaccination and Muslim gang raping.

3 Likes

The Moulin Rouge is the only strip show in the world your wife will demand you take her to. So go and enjoy all the boobs.

Also the graveyard is famous and has Oscar Wilde and Jim Morrison’s grave. Go pay respects to the Lizard King.