Things you don't see anymore.

As a frame of reference. I only watch Raw and Smackdown.

I never see anyone get their arms tangled up in the top and middle rope, then catch a beating. I wonder why try went away from that?

What else don't you see anymore? Phone Post

AXE HANDLE SMASH FROM THE TOP ROPE

Cruxifix pin

Mat around ring lifted and someone does a move on the concrete

Champion heel threatening to lose by count out Phone Post

Slams on the concrete is a good one. Phone Post

BearStare

Axe Handle happens every week (CM Punk and the Miz use it) 

Also Antonio Cesaro just lost by countout Monday. 

------------------------------------------

Never see the piledriver anymore (for obvious reasons)

Managers

Stables with more than 4 guys 

Boston Crab

I was going to say second rope splashes, then went to youtube and saw this, so apparently it's still used

random matchups with no interference

Every match these days has to have some sort of feud involved somehow.

Abdominal Stretch, sticking your head between the top and middle rope to prevent engaging, referee kicking the heels hands off the ropes Phone Post

instantkarma - 

Abdominal Stretch, sticking your head between the top and middle rope to prevent engaging, referee kicking the heels hands off the ropes Phone Post

the referee kicking the heels hands/feet off the ropes is something I never understood. Either break the hold like you are supposed to, or stop the pin count like you are supposed to. It's like the ref wanted the fans to cheer for him or something.

dangerboy12 - random matchups with no interference

Every match these days has to have some sort of feud involved somehow.

big time agree with this! Phone Post

Winky is Wright -

BearStare

Axe Handle happens every week (CM Punk and the Miz use it) 

Also Antonio Cesaro just lost by countout Monday. 

------------------------------------------

Never see the piledriver anymore (for obvious reasons)

Managers

Stables with more than 4 guys 

Boston Crab

Thanks for pointing those out. Was watching the macho man dvd recently. Good to know axe handles are back in style Phone Post

Real tits Phone Post

Tom Lawlor -  Real tits Phone Post

These are the last I remember (Kelly Kelly was natural for about 6 months)

A good old fashioned swerve. The art of the swerve is gone from wrestling.

Tom Lawlor - 

Real tits Phone Post

What about SLater?

Radio Raheem -  A good old fashioned swerve. The art of the swerve is gone from wrestling. Phone Post

^^^

Radio Raheem - A good old fashioned swerve. The art of the swerve is gone from wrestling. Phone Post

Explain one of your favorite swerves good sir. Phone Post

Does anyone use a regular power bomb anymore? I know the Shield do there 3 man version and I think Ryback does a sitdown powerbomb, but does anyone use an old school power bomb in WWE or TNA even? Phone Post

How about actual good wrestling. Not these choreographed routines they call sports entertainment Phone Post

Group of heels beating on a face, audience is going nuts, another heel comes out and makes the save instantly making him a fan favorite.

A match ending not caused by a finisher
Every time someone does anything and goes for a Pin its always a kick out why can't a match end by a suplex or submission hold that's not there finisher
It's to predictable Phone Post