Things You ENJOY that NORMAL people do not

i purposely drink xtra large milkshakes so i can have th runs when i get home....love diarrhea

and i get jealous of people who get pink eye....i LOVE peeling the crust of my eye lids

I enjoy Dan Quinn videos. I could watch two hours of them per day, every day.

The OG

ingrown hairs, i like picking them out with a saftey pin then yanking them out with tweezers.

The Cleveland Browns

I love wrestling around with grown men. Sometimes I do it in skin tight clothing and pretend that it's more realistic than wrestling someone with clothes on.

Playing Minecraft for long periods of time

Creating awkward social situations and then enjoying the moment Phone Post

everyt time i scratch my butt i always sniff my fingers.

Going to church. Phone Post 3.0

chuckabingbang - everyt time i scratch my butt i always sniff my fingers.
I only sniff my fingers when I pick up sweat and dirt residues.

Fucking heaven. Phone Post 3.0

Smoking weed.

Dandelions... Phone Post 3.0

The touch of a man

The UG

Openly laughing at people who put ketchup on their hotdogs.

pedaling my bike up rocky trails

marriage

NeoSpartan - ingrown hairs, i like picking them out with a saftey pin then yanking them out with tweezers.
I am like a man possessed when it comes to ingrown hairs/plucking nose hairs.
I've drew blood tweezing skin to get at an ingrown hair on numerous occasions.
Such a satisfying victorious feeling when that bastard is plucked free. Phone Post 3.0

Peeling skin after a sunburn.... my mouth waters up if I get a really big piece coming off all at once. Phone Post

My Old Name Is Not Allowed - And cleaning my ears. I over clean them... at least 2 to 3 times a day. I clean them so much that they actually itch so I usually have Q-tips in random places... some in the car, some in the pocket of my lunch, etc. Sometimes, they itch so fucking bad that I pull the cotton end off and scratch my ears with the stick. I've been so fucking tempted to lock a Q-tip into my dremel tool just to see how it feels. To avoid constant ear infections, I tilt my head in the shower and fill my ears with peroxide.

I will probably be deaf by 40, but it feels amazing.
I've had my ears syringed/vaccuumed out due to overuse of cue tips(crushing wax into the ear canal so I go partially deaf) like 3 times.
The vacuum was when the bud broke off a cue tip and for weeks I didn't know,just thought it was trapped water or loose wax.
Such a relief when it was sucked out. Phone Post 3.0

My Old Name Is Not Allowed - And cleaning my ears. I over clean them... at least 2 to 3 times a day. I clean them so much that they actually itch so I usually have Q-tips in random places... some in the car, some in the pocket of my lunch, etc. Sometimes, they itch so fucking bad that I pull the cotton end off and scratch my ears with the stick. I've been so fucking tempted to lock a Q-tip into my dremel tool just to see how it feels. To avoid constant ear infections, I tilt my head in the shower and fill my ears with peroxide.

THIS. Fuck were we separated at birth??? I clean mine with q-tips and rubbing alcohol. Sometimes I'll do a nice scrape with a bobby pin. I do the peroxide thing every now and then as well. The popping and fizzing is borderline sexual.

I'm just an unintentional clean freak-

I love brushing my teeth, probably 3-4x a day + listerine. There's nothing like a clean mouth. I have floss stored all over the place, i floss my teeth just for shits and giggles at random intervals.

I clean my nails and trim/file them everyday. my nails are immaculate it's my favorite "watching youtube" thing to do aside from flossing or cleaning my ears.

I also shave my junk every 1-2 days. I haven't grown any hair from like upper thigh to below my belly button in years.

I shower a minimum of twice a day as well, usually 3x if I can manage it.

I have a very grateful girlfriend lol. if I actually shaved and got a haircut on a reasonable basis I'd be pretty motherfucker.

45forever - 
My Old Name Is Not Allowed - And cleaning my ears. I over clean them... at least 2 to 3 times a day. I clean them so much that they actually itch so I usually have Q-tips in random places... some in the car, some in the pocket of my lunch, etc. Sometimes, they itch so fucking bad that I pull the cotton end off and scratch my ears with the stick. I've been so fucking tempted to lock a Q-tip into my dremel tool just to see how it feels. To avoid constant ear infections, I tilt my head in the shower and fill my ears with peroxide.

I've had my ears syringed/vaccuumed out due to overuse of cue tips(crushing wax into the ear canal so I go partially deaf) like 3 times.
The vacuum was when the bud broke off a cue tip and for weeks I didn't know,just thought it was trapped water or loose wax.
Such a relief when it was sucked out. Phone Post 3.0

I bet I need to get that shit done