Things You Probably Didn't Want To Know (pics)

in

TTT

I thought the number of failed restaurants on Kitchen Nightmares would be higher.

And LOL@ the math fail on the Korean internet users.

Khun Kao -

Good Phone Post

PatK - I thought the number of failed restaurants on Kitchen Nightmares would be higher.

Yeah, I'm suspicious of a number of these claims, but I thought it would still make for some good fun here on the OG

Khun Kao - 
PatK - I thought the number of failed restaurants on Kitchen Nightmares would be higher.

Yeah, I'm suspicious of a number of these claims, but I thought it would still make for some good fun here on the OG

North Korea Population
- 2011 estimate 24,554,000 (48th)
- 2011 census 24,052,231

(Source: Wikipedia)

605 out of 24,052,231 is 0.002515% of the population, so 0.00% is correct, they just didn't show past the hundredths of a percentile.

PatK - I thought the number of failed restaurants on Kitchen Nightmares would be higher.

Not a math fail. 605 out of 24,760,000 is 0.00002443%. So, technically, 0.00% isn't wrong. Phone Post 3.0

What math fail? Google says population of North Korea is 24.76 million. 605/24,760,000 = 0.00002443457 (or .002443457 %).

Or, what Ryan Wood and UGCTT_Messiah said.

Khun Kao -
This was really only true for Macedonia and the Persian empire, he was Macedonian and after he conquered and killed all those in Persia he spent the majority of his life there. By the end of his life he consisted himself a Persian. This was most likely due to the fact that Persians treated there rulers like a legit god.

This was also a man that forced his military leaders to have sex with him.

Also interesting fact, he conquered all of the Persian empire, all of the Athenian empire, Egypti, and Israel. But he never conquered the small island of Sparta.

He then died of malaria. Phone Post 3.0

Khun Kao - 

Awesome!

Abrtitans -
Khun Kao -
This was really only true for Macedonia and the Persian empire, he was Macedonian and after he conquered and killed all those in Persia he spent the majority of his life there. By the end of his life he consisted himself a Persian. This was most likely due to the fact that Persians treated there rulers like a legit god.

Also interesting fact, he conquered all of the Persian empire, all of the Athenian empire, Egypti, and Israel. But he never conquered the small island of Sparta.

Spartans don't play Phone Post 3.0

jettdogg - 
Abrtitans - 
Khun Kao -

He died of fever in Babyloooooooooonnnnnnnnn....

VTFU jettdogg, I was just going to post that lol

My son, ask for thyself another kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee \m/

Adrian Smith fucking kills it in that song

MOAR Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
Khun Kao - 

Awesome!
I wonder if you are a clever hacker. Buy a house and erase the mortgage debt from the banks computers?? Phone Post 3.0