Think I can pick up tix at Affliction show???

Ok I was hoping that I could find 50 buck seats and I cant.... think I can find some in the parking lot???

I think they've sold around 9,000 and I'm sure they're capacity is well higher than that.  I would keep an ear to the ground with the local scene, if you know any promotions people you may be able to get some for pretty cheap.  They'll want the arena to look very full on TV.

Man, get there EARLY and ask around, imo. I wish I was in the area. I can't even get anyone to share the PPV with me, so I'm pissed.

lol nice troll account. I approve. a/s/l lol

pedobear is a promising gimmick.

wow....pedobear managed to start a thread and get it deleted in only his third post.  I smell potential!!! (or rape)

I missed it :(

starts apartment on fire

^the truth.

pedobear hold up to ur name.

It was "Wait till you see Edwin Dewees" spin-off of the VItor, Fedor, and Andrei threads.

The body just said something like "He's going to get assraped"  I LOL'd.

hahaha

"they've sold around 9,000"

Is there any other source than Affliction's pr-guy for this?

Don't have a source, someone posted that here

kind of crazy they sold out all the 50 dollar tickets---no more available on ticketmaster

bignightmare - Ok I was hoping that I could find 50 buck seats and I cant.... think I can find some in the parking lot???

Uhmmm...go to Ticketmaster. I just did when I saw this thread, put in I was looking for 4 seats and presto section 440, row J, seats 9 -12 come up no problem.

Just wait around the venue - you'll get in free to fill a seat after 1-2 undercard fights.

the honda center is weird. floor seats SUCK. seriously the best seats in that place are in the middle. its steep.

^^ Truth