Think I got food poisoning

Is there any real way of knowing? I had Burger King at 9 am (its 12pm now) and I've been puking my guts up and pooping water for a little over an hour now... what will make me feel better bananas, coconuts what?? Please help): Phone Post

time

Maybe your HIV just finally turned into AIDS? Phone Post

Could be food poisoning. Could be noro virus. I had it back in march and thought I was dying. 24 hours of vomit and liquid poop. :( it took almost a week for me to get my strength back. Phone Post 3.0

cupcake - Could be food poisoning. Could be noro virus. I had it back in march and thought I was dying. 24 hours of vomit and liquid poop. :( it took almost a week for me to get my strength back. Phone Post 3.0

Sitting on the toilet with a trash can infront of me. Doing what my body wants to do lol. This is so terrible I'm literally never eating fast food again. Excluding Arbys. I think the potassium is kicking in cause my stomach feels better but I'm still just uber queezy.

Organic food > greasy food Phone Post

Shoulda thought twice about sneezing on arcades Phone Post 3.0

You'll know soon enough.

are you running a fever?

only food poisoning that acute is Staph aureus food poisoning

Staph food poisoning should not present with fever

Z NEDCMK1 -
PatrickVilone -  Is there any real way of knowing? I had Burger King at 9 am (its 12pm now) and I've been puking my guts up and pooping water for a little over an hour now... what will make me feel better bananas, coconuts what?? Please help): Phone Post

It takes 24 - 48 hours to gestate. If it is food poisoning it is most likely something you ate yesterday or the day before.

Must have been these beans I had yesterday. They were soaked in Italian Dressing. That was also the first time I had beans in 10 years Phone Post