Think neighbor wants my cack, but bf is a cool guy

Neighbor up stairs is moderately cute and has some nice titties. Danced with her last night, got her # and she came downstairs and hung out with myself and a belligerent Mapu Sisoa afterwards.

She is also moving out pretty soon and I'm fairly certain she wants my meatrokket. Only problem is her bf lives upstairs also and he seems like a pretty good dude. Wat do, HG?

Oh, and we're supposed to go out and drink tonight. What could go wrong?

PICS!

If he's a cool guy, then let him do your ass while you plow her.....sounds fair.

and yes.....PIC OR GTFO!

is mapu sisoa NEVER BELLIGERENT?

Only one thing you can do IMO

Give home the chack too if he doesn't want it that's his problem

YOU KNOW THE FUCKING RULE AROUND THIS PLACE.

GET SOME FUCKING PICS IN HERE NOW MUTHER FUGGER! >:(

If I win tonight and end up making fuck with her I will post pics.

meatrokket - Sarge, if I win tonight and end up making fuck with her I will post pics.

NO YOU POST PICS NOW.

(tell that bf she a gotdamn skank and you will send him pics of how much she is so he can use them to destroy her later)

FCTV808 - 
meatrokket - Sarge, if I win tonight and end up making fuck with her I will post pics.

NO YOU POST PICS NOW.

(tell that bf she a gotdamn skank and you will send him pics of how much she is so he can use them to destroy her later)

This really is the only way to balance the universe! Please don't let us down fren

Pics been up lonG enough methinks.

Dude.. why'd you cover up her boobies? Totally unacceptable.

Hey I know that guy in that pic. Ive seen his glasses before.

And yes a three way is mandatory. Dont need pics just the audio should suffice.

KODDAMN I WISH I HAD DIGICAM BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I USED TO GET LAID!

All I has is these fading pictures in my head :(

thk kod for no digicams back in the day.

good start meatrokket.

natives are appeased, for now....

Go gettum Meat!

not sure if the bf lurks so had to take it down Can't jeopardize tonite's funness

nice armpits.

Dammit Mapu!

1st.. Posted pic is FTW!!!

2nd... If not you, someone else will hit. If bf finds out then you're just doing him a favor by letting him move on to the next one. (Reference OG thread "Why Women Cheat")

3rd.. MOAR pix asshole!! Did you suddenly forget my phone # Crom Damnit!!! Phone Post

Meatrokket, why can't I quit you? Phone Post

pic saved