Think this is the end

My job is dead end, my relationship sucks, I live out of my car, family could give a fuck less about me. I'm lost. Why suffer when I can sleep for good.

Why dont you look to the wfa for help?

go to dairy queen, that always makes me feel better.

southweststalker - Why dont you look to the wfa for help?

Ruining your Conor stroke session you faggot?

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - My job is dead end, my relationship sucks, I live out of my car, family could give a fuck less about me. I'm lost. Why suffer when I can sleep for good.

No man.  The days will get better.   They will.  I promise.   Change things up.

BrckNoHitBk -
southweststalker - Why dont you look to the wfa for help?

Ruining your Conor stroke session you faggot?

I dont know what this means

Fuck it im out

You motherfuckers realize this guy is talking suicidal, right? You're making jokes. 

Write a letter to your loved ones, pour your heart out, reread it. Shit will get better bro, hang in there

It's not worth it at all man.

Call this number- 1-800-273-8255.

No matter what you're going through. It'll get better. Tough times are temporary. I am certain there are people who care about you. Don't do it. It's a permanent solution to temporary problems.

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - Fuck it im out

No man.   Talk to someone.   Not this crowd of jerks.  

Dunno if you're trolling or not mate. But don't you fucking dare kill yourself.

If you're in a dark place you've gotta struggle and grind and get yourself out and then looking back on it later you will feel the glory of triumphing over life itself.

If you need to talk to somebody about it find a freind and dump your baggage on them for a while just to let it out. its worth it for you and for them.

Or seek help from people who specifically want to help you therapists and counselors are good people and they want to help.

But for sure the UG is not the place to come. most people on here are assholes.

Go get help mate. You're worth your salt do the world a favor and stay alive.

If it is so bad that you can't see a way out, take solice that you are at the bottom and it has to go up from here.  If you go out, you miss out on that.  Go talk to someone, anyone.  Introduce yourself to a stranger and ask how they are. Who knows, they might be in a similar situation as you and you could be the one to save them.  If you can't do that, friend/PM me right now and I'll call you, myself.  Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

No pal. Call a help centre, things will get better.

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - My job is dead end, my relationship sucks, I live out of my car, family could give a fuck less about me. I'm lost. Why suffer when I can sleep for good.

all of those things are a matter of perspective

so long as you can bite down and take the hit and keep plodding forwards, this shit just moves into the rear view mirror and becomes part of the story later on

statistics prove beyond doubt that very few people who are saved from suicide attempts, are disappointed that they were saved. Almost 100% are glad they didnt get to finish.

If you are in this spot right now, don't waste this opportunity. If you truly no longer care then you are in a very unique position that most humans don't get to feel - you don't care for consequences and you are able to take any risk. Do that; take risky but potentially positive chances.

If you're living in a car, at least drive to Cali or some nice weather spot. You're in a position to wake up in the sun every day. Imagine being stuck in a valueless house in Flint, Michigan or some shit

Hey man. I'm a fellow 757 resident. Wanna meet up for some coffee and talk? I've had my lows, as well. You can bounce back.

Check your pm.

This string of negative events in your life is a prelude to something much better.

It's often darkest right before the light.

You're at the point where you've got to reinvent yourself a little each day and you'll look back and appreciate the progress you've made.

I know a lot of people in a funk. These are tough times for many. 

Choose life and try something new. Anything positive & productive & see where it takes you. It could be as simple as a chocolate shake and a walk through the library to read an interesting book...

Many many people, probably millions, have been in a shit situation similar or far worse than yours. 

Ive been through some similar shit myself. 

On the bright side. You do have a car :). That's a plus.   

I can say one thing for sure. If you really want to get through this , you can.     It may take weeks , months or even years and when you do , your problems will never go away completely,nobody's do. 

Everyone has has their own reason for feeling the way you do right now. One thing a lot of people feel is that they may get missed and thought about more if they are gone.  It's not true. Life's busy. People move on. Sadly when your gone your gone. It's unlikely people will stop to remember. If you want to have any effect on the world you can't do it dead. You have to keep going to push through the shit to see how things play out.     Finish reading the book. Don't put it down halfway through because your board. 

Keep going and I guarantee you will experience moments of happiness in your future. You need to try to find them sometimes though 

Is the juice worth the squeeze, right now maybe not. But in the end probably yes. Theirs only one way to find out though and it's not by ending it. 

Keep your head up mate. Life is beautiful, no matter what happens. Just keep plugging away, change up the direction and decisions you're making. Everyday is a new start for a better life.