Think this is the end

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - My job is dead end, my relationship sucks, I live out of my car, family could give a fuck less about me. I'm lost. Why suffer when I can sleep for good.

Keep your head up, what goes up must come down

Things get better 

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - My job is dead end, my relationship sucks, I live out of my car, family could give a fuck less about me. I'm lost. Why suffer when I can sleep for good.

You’ve got a job and maybe and there’s always an opportunity to loom for something else. Its worse looming for a job whilst being unemployed.

If your relationship sucks then why? Long or short term? Still together?

You’ve got a car, it’s not a great situation, but better than on the streets.

If you’re working then why can’t you look for a place?

Does you care about your family?

You shouldn’t be lost. Look at the questions here.

You need to ask yourself a lot.

Yes, things happen, but what can be done to overcome them? Are any of the above connected?

Here’s the least place to seek advice, IMO. No offence to some of the kind souls posted in this thread.

Seek professional advice before you think about anything drastic.

^ above should be look not “loom”.

OP where you at?? If you're in CT lets meet up, drinks/dinner/whatever you want on me

I hope you get the help you need OP we are s family here and will help out anyway possible. If you need someone to talk to almost anyone on this forum including myself will lend you an ear.

Don't give up, man. Check out this thread. There's help. Find it! 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Depression-and-Suicide-Resources:2355816?pc=608

If the suicide threat occurs online, contact the Internet site’s moderators, your local police department and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800-273-8255). Provide as much identifying information about the suicidal person as possible, including her full name and address if you can.

Not sure how to contact mods on here but this is not something to take lightly. Trying to get someone on it 

Hey, check your PM.

I’m not saying you’re wrong and I’m not saying you’re right but I do have something for you and I need your help.

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - My job is dead end, my relationship sucks, I live out of my car, family could give a fuck less about me. I'm lost. Why suffer when I can sleep for good.

Give it time. I was in the same place. I downed an entire bottle of norcos from my wisdom tooth extraction. Broke into my dads house, downed his entire bottle of nitroglycerin tabs. 

Woke up 2 days later to a cop tapping on my window. 

Now im in a decent job that I enjoy, own a house, celebrated my 13th anniversary and have 5 kids (that parts not always glowing rainbows). Make the changes you need to make. If the family doesn't care, cut the cord. Make friends that can become family. 

Everything seems worse at night OP, sleep it off and tomorrow's another day. You've got tons of people here who will talk to you or meet up if you're near any of us 

I've notified one of the admins to see if they can find any account info that they may be able to provide to authorities. I will keep you all in the loop. 

OP, for what's it's worth I suffer from extreme depression and anxiety and I've been off work for 2 1/2 years. So believe me brother I understand what you're going through. Suicide was a daily thought for me for years, came very close a few times. I fucking understand so well how our irrational brains work, how when in this state death really seems like the best option. Sometimes it's attractive if only to shut our brains off, stop the thinking, let it rest. 

Im absolutely here for you. You can PM me, no judgement, no telling you what to do, just safety and someone to listen. 

I think OP has posted about mental issues in the past. Pretty sure not a troll.

TexDeuce - I think OP has posted about mental issues in the past. Pretty sure not a troll.

It's such a fucking beast. I don't wish clinical depression on my worst enemy. 

Any updates?

Going for a long drive. Thinking shit through…i don’t know what to do right now

StruggleSnuggles - Any updates?

I've contacted Kirik and he's on it. I'm not going to pry as we need to respect the OP's privacy, but I trust Kirik is doing everything possible.

TexDeuce - I think OP has posted about mental issues in the past. Pretty sure not a troll.
People around me are draining the life out of me. Used to see the good things in life but I'm past numb anymore.

The only mental issue I have is that it feels like being gone would be better than having the life sucked from me slowly

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - Going for a long drive. Thinking shit through....i don't know what to do right now

That's a great idea. I am prone to long drives when I'm in that state, something about it relaxes me. I'm going to PM you my phone number, you're welcome to text all you want, I stay up VERY late lol.

I've been through some extreme anxiety and felt like I was permanently damaged, and I'm glad now that I didn't make any permanent impulsive decisions. You'll always find supportive people if you look for them. I feel for you though, it can be very hard sometimes, but it's worth the work to find happiness in my opinion.  

sakuverymuch - I don't know. If you're not going to enjoy your life I don't understand why you're obligated to stick around. Nobody asked for your input before you were conceived.

Like a famous bit, how often do you sit through half of a shitty movie to where it flip flops and becomes a deep, meaningful film? Never. What’s wrong with leaving early?

I'm not going to delete your comment because I will assume by your words that you're familiar with this issue. But please, when someone is reaching out for help do not encourage them to do the opposite. If you ever need to talk you are free to PM me bud.