Thinking about buying chain mail

I see they have it on Amazon a full shirt and coif for 74 bucks. I really dont need it but fuck it. I also have a functional katana. I love the martial arts but I havent trained in weapons, I might get into it later. I have friends that know how to knife fight. Good for Ragnarok.

If anything it might be good for sexy time, Ill dress my girl as a peasant or a princess for Halloween.

PoiuPoiu - get your D&D friends to show you how to make your own.
Just make sure they have put the appropriate points into blacksmithing.

I would start with something lighter first to see if you like it - something like leather armor.

that way you can still cast spells.

The longsword is better than the katana. Do HEMA.

You sir, will be invincible during the zombie apocalypse

Is it  like the one Bennett wears in commando?  If so high five!  an make sure you let of some steam.....Bennett

This thread should be moved to the investments thread.

Tim Duncan - I see they have it on Amazon a full shirt and coif for 74 bucks. I really dont need it but fuck it. I also have a functional katana. I love the martial arts but I havent trained in weapons, I might get into it later. I have friends that know how to knife fight. Good for Ragnarok.

If anything it might be good for sexy time, Ill dress my girl as a peasant or a princess for Halloween.

Please buy it and have a battle to the def with Jay in his Wookiee suit

Email this thread to 10 of your friends and have them do the same.

Dude just roll as a barbarian,   You can can add your constitution and dexterity modifier to your AC  if you go unarmored.  

I DONT PLAY D AND D! I AM A TRUE MARTIAL ARTIST

Tim Duncan - I DONT PLAY D AND D! I AM A TRUE MARTIAL ARTIST

Oh...then definitely roll monk.  

Can it be used when swimming ?....against shark attacks ?...or will it rust ?

Laugh now, when Ragnarok comes the last thing you will think as you are being cut down is "why did I make fun of TimDuncan! Aaghgghhhh!"

LBJ -

You talking bout a sword OP?

Real muthfucking katana, actual folded metal

Get a motocross shirt/skid pads. They are good for kenjustsu and are $26 with free delivery

morotetsuke - You sir, will be invincible during the zombie apocalypse

I'm thinking more fashinonable for the riots this summer.

Let's be reasonable about this. A nice set of Samurai armor would suit that Katana much better. Just make sure to run it by your Dungeon Master, in case he isn't running an oriental campaign. 

That's cool. I'm totally getting into castle sieges this summer if I can get some friends together.

Jeffersonbastard - That's cool. I'm totally getting into castle sieges this summer if I can get some friends together.
Detroit? LmK if you need help