Thinking about taking an amateur fight

I don't want to be satirical, but if CM punk can fight in the UFC most of us could fight at the amateur level to at least experience it. I'm 25 been training for a few years. I feel like I have physical advantages. I'm calling out Charlie Z or Phil Brooks for my debut.

Well, CM already pulled his pro license so he won't be taking any amateur fights. Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson - Well, CM already pulled his pro license so he won't be taking any amateur fights. Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I guess I missed that opportunity. Still holding out for Charlie Z though. I have 0 wins and usually employ the same tactics as the average planet fitness trainee. How could he resist? I'll fuck you up Charlie Z. Don't be scared homie.

mix headroom -
TFK_HossPearson - Well, CM already pulled his pro license so he won't be taking any amateur fights. Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I guess I missed that opportunity. Still holding out for Charlie Z though. I have 0 wins and usually employ the same tactics as the average planet fitness trainee. How could he resist? I'll fuck you up Charlie Z. Don't be scared homie.

Ever been to MY Planet Fitness?

Old Chute Boxe looks like Curves next to us.

Blood stained floors are the norm here along with Pizza Tuesday.

Take the fight. I'll corner you or put my name on your shorts. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 26, been training a couple years... Phone Post 3.0

Cardio, takedown, stand-up, ground

How are they? Phone Post 3.0

Charlie Z just beat you brah and you blinked and missed it, your 0-1 now, give it up Phone Post 3.0

mix headroom -

Dude I'd love for you, or anyone else for that fact, to knock out Charlie fuck head Z Phone Post 3.0

Anyone can take an amateur fight. It's about what you get out of it. If you need to do it to prove something to yourself or tick it off a bucket list then go for it. If you wanna fight because you think anyone can do it because of CM punk then you're gonna have a bad time! Phone Post 3.0