Thinking of making the Apple to Android switch TME

Been a loyal customer of IPhones since the 2g launch. I have got every mainline phone on launch since 2007(2g,3, 3Gs,4,5)

I am not only wanting a change but love the "drag and drop" simplicity and torrent DL options.

What's the best not Iphone? Phone Post 3.0

Galaxy S5 Phone Post 3.0

I have an S3 so the S5 is definitely on my list.. But check out the HTC one m8 I think it's called... Looks pretty slick Phone Post 3.0

I switched from an iPhone 4 to note 2 about a year and a half ago.

Now that Apple has the slide down radio buttons for brightness, wifi, etc. and will make comparable sizes to samsung, I can't wait to switch back.

The android phones don't update enough and my phone is leggy compared to iPhone. Also, one of the reasons I switched over was that I could have a spare battery if I needed more juice. Never have needed that option. Additionally, the phone to phone sharing of photos/media worked only sporadically.

I will miss the upgradable memory card and not having to deal with shitty iTunes.

Oh, and if you still want android, get an s5.

Yamie Jagerbomb - I switched from an iPhone 4 to note 2 about a year and a half ago.

Now that Apple has the slide down radio buttons for brightness, wifi, etc. and will make comparable sizes to samsung, I can't wait to switch back.

The android phones don't update enough and my phone is leggy compared to iPhone. Also, one of the reasons I switched over was that I could have a spare battery if I needed more juice. Never have needed that option. Additionally, the phone to phone sharing of photos/media worked only sporadically.

I will miss the upgradable memory card and not having to deal with shitty iTunes.

Oh, and if you still want android, get an s5.
Damn! Way to put a halt on my plans. It's a big debate for me. hahaha Phone Post 3.0

And I didn't mention I bought a new kenwood dnn990 deck. Worked fine when I demo at shop. Worked fine for about a month or two on Bluetooth. Then stopped working with Bluetooth - only sporadically. Works perfectly fine with an iPhone 4.

I switched to auxi cable. The output isn't as loud. Have learned that the output from the headphone jack of note 2 is shitty. My iPhone 4 connected via aux cable works fine.

^ and kenwood Says on website that audio via Bluetooth isn't supported for note 2.

Note 4 will be out in September.

These 2 videos will convince you to switch to Android. These 2 guys used to be the popular iPhone fanboys on youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpnWt-VEtbw

youtube.com/watch?v=_EP7zr-VLTc

50 reasons (old video):

youtube.com/watch?v=A48A4J5qpYA

I had iphones from inception to the 4, switched to a windows phone (nokia lumia) 3 days later I took it back and swapped it for a galaxy s3, ive had an s4 and now an s5... I highly reccomend the samsung phones Phone Post 3.0

Get a Tizen or Sailfish phone.

HTC , Galaxy. Take your pick you will not look back. Phone Post 3.0

Whatever you choose, wait. New phones are coming out soon Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay - Been a loyal customer of IPhones since the 2g launch. I have got every mainline phone on launch since 2007(2g,3, 3Gs,4,5)

I am not only wanting a change but love the "drag and drop" simplicity and torrent DL options.

What's the best not Iphone? Phone Post 3.0

Android phones are becoming closer to computer functionality than iPhones.

I'm thinking of making the same switch. So tired of the iTunes bullshit. In for recommendations. Phone Post 3.0

Nexus....guaranteed the first phones with new firmware and only phones that give you the true android experience i.e. no bloatware installed Phone Post 3.0

If gsm carrier then Nexus line or Oppo.. Both crazy good phones my fiance has Nexus 5 since launch but it's time for new phone I'm looking at oppo .. I personally have a Note 2 and my business phone is a M8.. Stay away from Samsung products they are only so popular BC of their advertising they are all the same in a different shell...I have had android since HTC Eris...Jesus lol one of the original two.... I think iPhones are great to hold feel solid and work very efficiently... That being said the screen size is to much to sacrifice currently I will take a look one they hit over the 5" market soon.... The other thing to remember an android phone can do anything am iPhone can buy not the other way around... Literally Phone Post 3.0

Galaxy S5 +1

: ) Cali

To everyone saying they are sick of itunes shit, I started downloading all my music from Amazon. With the amazon importer it automatically add the songs to itunes but I don't have any restrictions on the files like itunes. Works very well for now.

The HTC One M8 is a beautiful phone. I just can't get over the plasticky cheap feel of the Samsung range.

If you're interested in switching to Android, go into a store and just hold an M8 in your hands.