Thinking of pizza..Best kind CHICAGO

Yep...Title says it all!!!

Real Chicago Pizza...Not that deep dish nonsense...Tavern Style

Thin crust, cut in squares, quality sausage and some garlic, perfect cheese to sauce ration!!!

mmmmmm, time to get me run in and then chowdown!!

2 Likes

My father...never liked you.

The Texas Crutch - 

My father...never liked you.

Why... I am the coolest kid on the block!!!

I really missed the OG!!!

You have horrible taste in pizza. A round pizza should not be cut in squares. 

1 Like

lou malnati's sucks.

Wood fired 

1 Like

The only “best” Chicago ever produced were Michael Jordan’s Bulls, Super Bowl Shuffle and killings on a nice summer weekend.  

Did you notice pizza wasn’t on the list?

I love real chicago deep dish. I dont think it exists anywhere i am though. 
lol at pizza cut in squares. You at Showbiz Pizza in the ball pit?

That deep dish stuff reminds me of Jenna's private parts.

I am down.

Capizzi's Pizza on North Avenue in Galewood. They went out of business over 30 years ago and I still know their phone number by heart. 889-2100.

Christ, that was great pizza.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Capizzi's Pizza on North Avenue in Galewood. They went out of business over 30 years ago and I still know their phone number by heart. 889-2100.

Fuck you for reminding me how great that pizza was when I can't possibly have it again.

Capizzi's is gone, but somehow Amato's thrives. There's no justice in this world...

Pat Giles -

You have horrible taste in pizza. A round pizza should not be cut in squares. 

They do this shit in Connecticut. It’s so stupid it makes me want to punch someone. 

Faggot pizza

grizz632 - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Capizzi's Pizza on North Avenue in Galewood. They went out of business over 30 years ago and I still know their phone number by heart. 889-2100.

Fuck you for reminding me how great that pizza was when I can't possibly have it again.

Capizzi's is gone, but somehow Amato's thrives. There's no justice in this world...

LOL. My parents loved Amato's. No idea why.

grizz632 - 

Not sure where you live now, but I read that there is a pizza joint in Elmwood Park (Lo-Lo's) that has a cook from Jumbo John's which was owned by one of the Capizzi's. Apparently he can make that pizza if requested.

https://www.chowhound.com/post/happended-capizzis-north-116057

Don't eat pizza much anymore, but when I was a fat guy I loved all of the stuff everyone loves to hate, way more than NY.

Chicago pub
Chicago deep dish
Detroit
California
St Louis
Sicilian
Hawaiian

I was into all of it & do not get the hate. Team sports, as far as I can tell.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
grizz632 - 

Not sure where you live now, but I read that there is a pizza joint in Elmwood Park (Lo-Lo's) that has a cook from Jumbo John's which was owned by one of the Capizzi's. Apparently he can make that pizza if requested.

https://www.chowhound.com/post/happended-capizzis-north-116057

Hmm, I'll have to check that out. I live in Westchester now, but my family is still in Galewood.  Not a ton of great places near me, but I work near the Armand's in Yorktown, so that's my go-to for pizza from the old neighborhood

Gino's East is my favorite Chicago pizza.

Nothing beats a regular NY slice and not those $1 slice spots