This ap can suck my dirty brown Scottish dung pipe

Almost every time I click on news I'm told can't load latest fucking whatever at this time.
Why the fuck not ? Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Same here. Phone Post 3.0

Same Phone Post 3.0

Yeah fuck this app Phone Post 3.0

Balloon knot - Almost every time I click on news I'm told can't load latest fucking whatever at this time.

BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
Balloon knot - Almost every time I click on news I'm told can't load latest fucking whatever at this time.

Expected more from you, brotha.

We've been suffering for weeks, any news on what the issues are? ETA for a resolution?

Anything?

Haaaayyyylllllppppp!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -

If I don't no cunt will. Phone Post 3.0

Android app working fine with no problems.

So long, apple suckers. Phone Post 3.0

Oh look! It's this thread again! Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Nitecrawler -

We've been suffering for weeks, any news on what the issues are? ETA for a resolution?

Anything?

LOL, sorry bro.

Only thing I can do is make the higher ups and dev team aware, which I have done, as I have zero to do with fixing the site.

Hopefully they get it right soon. And just so you know I have the same problems as well. App constantly crashes, grey screen of death etc. Just cause I'm a mod doesn't mean I'm immune to the problems of this site.

Stay strong bro :-) Phone Post 3.0

even the Android app sucks balls after they updated it. no landscape mode, can't zoom and can't copy pics.

but here i am anyways Phone Post 3.0

tubuku01 - even the Android app sucks balls after they updated it. no landscape mode, can't zoom and can't copy pics.

but here i am anyways Phone Post 3.0
Can't zoom or copy pics on the apple app either, don't feel bad. Phone Post 3.0

These issues run  far deeper than the apps right now. Everything is fucked about this site at the moment. this past week or so has been the worst I've ever seen it in the four years I've been around. 

sgotwalks -

These issues run  far deeper than the apps right now. Everything is fucked about this site at the moment. this past week or so has been the worst I've ever seen it in the four years I've been around. 

You weren't around for the revenge of JRun before they switched to the new servers.

That was a shit show LOL. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Nitecrawler -

Anything?

LOL, sorry bro.

Only thing I can do is make the higher ups and dev team aware, which I have done, as I have zero to do with fixing the site.

Hopefully they get it right soon. And just so you know I have the same problems as well. App constantly crashes, grey screen of death etc. Just cause I'm a mod doesn't mean I'm immune to the problems of this site.

Stay strong bro :-) Phone Post 3.0
Ask Kirik to communicate with us. We're treated like mushrooms!!

:D Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you! Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - Fuck you! Phone Post 3.0
Hi, Dana. Phone Post 3.0

Sub for pics of Scottish dung pipe. Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - Sub for pics of Scottish dung pipe. Phone Post 3.0
It would shock you to the core mate Phone Post 3.0