This booing is a joke double standard

Diaz taunts = OMFG Badass attitude

Rory taunts = WHat a jerk I'm so butthurt my vag stings

Rory is obviously fake bro, he's a pretty boy not a Diaz bro.

realize the difference.

Rorys so fucking weird and akward there booing him not the fight. Phone Post

All the anti-tristar anti-gsp anti-rory trolls just got their lunch money taken.

He took the damn testing and refuted the shit talk and beat him like he said he would and you whine and boo.

Worst sports fans ever

WestCoastMXC - Rorys so fucking weird and akward there booing him not the fight. Phone Post

This Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 

All the anti-tristar anti-gsp anti-rory trolls just got their lunch money taken.

He took the damn testing and refuted the shit talk and beat him like he said he would and you whine and boo.

Worst sports fans ever

I'm not booing, but that was just funny to watch him taunting.

Funny to me because it's obviously fake.

wtf are u talking about double standard?

is rory black and diaz white?

is rory a women and diaz a man?

people like nick, people dont like rory, whats so hard to understand

Diaz taunts and then tries to beat his opponent. The crowd cheered the first shuffle, they stopped went he pressed BJ against the cage immediately after.

The second shuffle wasn't cheered, then he pushed him against the fence again and the boos started. It's on him. Phone Post

BJ and a whole contigent of losers have been calling Tristar a bunch of roiders for years now.

He took the testing and owned a legend and humiliated him for accusing him a of being a roider.

THats what that was

Diaz is constantly fighting to finish the fight. The Diaz boys let their hands go free. They don't taunt a smaller, gassed fighter then smoosh him up against the fence until Herb has to seperate them.

WestCoastMXC - Rorys so fucking weird and akward there booing him not the fight. Phone Post

It wasn't booing, but the combined sound of butthurt and weepy vaginas. Phone Post

Lots of BJ fanboys betting against reality. Phone Post

double standard? wut?

which standard are you speaking of?

MY GOD THESE STANDARDS! Phone Post