This Brazilian gymnasts ass God Almighty

Why do women from Brazil have such big dumpers?

Disgusting how you objectify women of color 

jacktripper -

Disgusting how you objectify women of color 

Is this really a conversation about colour?  I thought we were all just glorifying the awesome ass regardless of provenance?

My word

Image result for olympic scoring 10 gif

Wow. Bend that over and insert weiner until it glisens in the sun. Rinse and repeat until supper.

Jesus Cristo!

WOW.

Perfection

MEU DEUS!!!!

She's 'merican.

Her bio says she was born in NY and moved to Orlando when she was 8.

There is a gymnast at Central Michigan who pulls one side of her uniform into her ass crack prior to each event. Unbelievable ass. We call her hieny girl.

DaddyO4 - There is a gymnast at Central Michigan who pulls one side of her uniform into her ass crack prior to each event. Unbelievable ass. We call her hieny girl.

Anybody know how to get ahold of Soup?

DaddyO4 - There is a gymnast at Central Michigan who pulls one side of her uniform into her ass crack prior to each event. Unbelievable ass. We call her hieny girl.

Some GOOD news on CMU. Thank god.

In for athletic research purposes

That thing is a counter weight. When she flips through the air she looks like a fidget spinner

Bassboats Budlight -

She looks like on of those rap guys girlfriends

Lmaoooooo

CMU chick's one ass cheek was out her entire floor routine at 2016 Metroplex Challenge, it was impressive. Think her name was Katy Clements, check her floor routine on youtube vs Kent State . Cheek isn't out the way I saw it at Metroplex but you can see the shape.

my god, man, what is the name?