This BUM just tricked me

So I'm in Vegas, this just happened 5 minutes ago.I am in 7-11, I go and grab a cold beer, on the way out I see a guy sitting on the corner in a grassy area with a sign next to him that reads "Am hungry, will work" I go up to him and say , go get some Breakfast and hand him $7. I get in my car and leave, about 2 minutes later my wife calls me and says "babe, if your still there, grab Milk for the kids" I go back anyways... I walk inside and look to my left, That Homeless man has a beer in his hand unopened and is playing Nickel Slots. I walk up to him and say " The nerve, Really?" He replies " Hey man, I'm just trying to double it, that's all" I take off in disgust. Sheesh! Phone Post 3.0

but the man did get breakfast. you said he had a beer in his hand.

Kamakosmo - Out drinking at 345am with kids at home is a bigger issue for you imo. Phone Post
I just got some video editing done for a client so just a way to relax. :) Phone Post 3.0

Your wife called you back at 3:30 and asked you to pick up milk? Phone Post 3.0

You gave money to a bum.. in VEGAS.

What the fuck did you expect?

I told her I was gonna grab a beer at 7-11, she doesn't sleep till I get in bed so she watches her Greys Anatomy on Netflix, I usually do my editing till like 5:00am Phone Post 3.0

RML - 

You gave money to a bum.. in VEGAS.

What the fuck did you expect?

fucking this...

Leigh - He could have told you to fuck off. At least he was polite.
I know, right?

Well I guess once you give them money it's there's to do what they want with it. Just would have been nice if he walked out with Donuts and Coffee Phone Post 3.0

Never give a homeless man money. Buy him something to eat. Because OP's story right there, is what I always assume happens if you give a homeless guy cash.

LMAO!! My wife just wished me a Happy B-day too..wow! I must be getting old..didn't know it was the 20th today. I kinda hate birthdays now..especially when your an Ol fart like me Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique - LMAO!! My wife just wished me a Happy B-day too..wow! I must be getting old..didn't know it was the 20th today. I kinda hate birthdays now..especially when your an Ol fart like me Phone Post 3.0

WTF? Are you 80 today?

TryhardNobody - hope is more important than breakfast

LOL, OP gave the guy "hope and change"!

groundfighter2000 -
uniquetechnique - LMAO!! My wife just wished me a Happy B-day too..wow! I must be getting old..didn't know it was the 20th today. I kinda hate birthdays now..especially when your an Ol fart like me Phone Post 3.0

WTF? Are you 80 today?
44, :( Phone Post 3.0

Pig Bun -
TryhardNobody - hope is more important than breakfast

LOL, OP gave the guy "hope and change"!
Hahahahahahaha , Nice Phone Post 3.0

I don't think you were officially "tricked." Maybe though. I look at it this way. If it's me and a bum asks me for money for food, I say fuck off, knowing he's gonna buy booze. If a bum asks me for money to get booze, I happily oblige because everyone is being honest with each other.

He's a bum. What did you expect?

It really pisses me off when people get uppity about how homeless people spend cash given to them, if a cold beer makes his day that little bit better that's his prerogative. Phone Post

Happened to me once.

Now I don't give money to anyone begging. Give to an organization that you know will do what they say they will (charitynavigator.org) and know that your money isn't going to buy drugs or a knife to rob someone.

You should have gave food in his hands instead! Next time somebody asks for money, i will hand him a banana and a drink instead! Phone Post 3.0

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - You should have gave food in his hands instead! Next time somebody asks for money, i will hand him a banana and a drink instead! Phone Post 3.0
I promise, next time for sure Phone Post 3.0