This changed my life. Incredible.

I've suffered from depression, anxiety, alcoholism, recreational drug use, anger issues and everything else under the sun. Thank god I came out on the other end okay and stable. Most of you saw my 3 day meltdown on here last year. I'm glad to report things are good. For those of you struggling to find a silver lining, watch this. It's amazing. Brought me to tears. Love you all OG. Dom 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RXl6QpWQ5xo

Blue please. I'm on my IPhone. All love brothers.

Later Phone Post 3.0

Sub to watch later Phone Post 3.0

whats it about?

Sub Phone Post 3.0

VoteForHillary -

'I've suffered from depression, anxiety, alcoholism, recreational drug use, anger issues and everything else under the sun. Thank god I came out on the other end okay and stable.'

lol

Hilarious man. It's been a real great time battling these things and getting thru them one by one day by day. I enjoy misery and conflict inside my soul everyday. Thanks for the support. Your a great human. Have a good night and hug your family. 

In Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on beating your demons bro,or at least controlling them.

it is kinda hard though to relate to a multi millionaire who  gets depressed, but this is coming from a broke 37 year old who would be better of dead. 

But it just like I tell myself,just gotta keep on trucking. Good luck Dom

. Phone Post 3.0

Just watched the video Dom, powerful stuff, got me motivated to get my white board out again and list some priorities. I'm going to put down the phone, shut off the TV and get to work. 

Couldn't be happier for you finding the sweet spot in life, I'm right behind you on the way there.  

Good to hear mate Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan -

it is kinda hard though to relate to a multi millionaire who  gets depressed, but this is coming from a broke 37 year old who would be better of dead. 

Stfu you. I like you bro and id def have a beer with ya u funny cunt. Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim -
Milo Kerrigan -

Stfu you. I like you bro and id def have a beer with ya u funny cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing funny in what I said 

Sub Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim -
Milo Kerrigan -

Back at ya shifty! Hope your well my brother!! 

Milo Kerrigan -
shifty1watchim -
Milo Kerrigan -

Nothing funny in what I said 

No. Thats why I told you to stfu. But you generally are funny imo.. prob having a bad day. Keep your chin up bud. Phone Post 3.0

They used  scenes from the Twilight movies in that video

Letsputasmileonthatface -
shifty1watchim -
Milo Kerrigan -

Back at ya shifty! Hope your well my brother!! 

You too bro! Phone Post 3.0