This commentating is some amature hour shlt!

You love it

"Right on the chin!"

*gets kicked in chest

for some weird reason, some random Scottish guy is solo commentating on mine lol.

Daniel Cormier didnt attempt any takedowns! Lol which fight was this then pretties saw I saw Cormier put monson on his back a few times Phone Post

They could be speaking Spanish for all I care. I can take Joe in small doses, but Goldie is the reason I quit buying ppv's a long time ago. Just one mans opinion. Phone Post

biggest problem is that they dont call the damn action. Commentary should call the action in a way that if a person listening on the radio (hypothetically, I know ppl dont listen to fights on the radio anymore) can tell whats going on. Instead of commentating on the action these dolts keep going on about nonsense. UFC commentary isn't that great, but at least rogan makes a good effort in calling the action in the cage

"All of the number favor Cormier.  He's 8 years younger and 5 and a half pounds heavier"... with the same height and reach.....

10-8 no

Head kick to the chin = "neck shot" awful commentating Phone Post

There is no denying the fact that Joe knows his shit. He is very passionate about the sport does a great job at remaining educated on all aspects of martial arts.
Goldie sales advertising. I guess you gotta have a guy for that.
I don't mind Mauro, he and Bas were a good team back in the day. But I think Bas could carry anyone they stick him with. Phone Post

Best commentator in the game :

kerazzle - biggest problem is that they dont call the damn action. Commentary should call the action in a way that if a person listening on the radio (hypothetically, I know ppl dont listen to fights on the radio anymore) can tell whats going on. Instead of commentating on the action these dolts keep going on about nonsense. UFC commentary isn't that great, but at least rogan makes a good effort in calling the action in the cage

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Rogan yells too much and at times is too arrogantly sounding "cool" instead of calling action. Mauro yells way too much and looks for the "clever" line instead of just calling action. Both together would be obnoxious. Gus Johnson at least doesn't try to hop on a soapbox or be the star of the broadcast so he gets points for that. None will be perfect. MMA hasn't found it's Madden/Summerall team yet that does it all well. Phone Post