This Day In Wrestling History-W/cute British chick

On going seriess. Today(May 13) Hogan/Flair on Raw 2002? And other factoids. I don't know if it will set your world on fire, but the chick is really cute imo.

I'll never understand how the Scottish procreate. That accent makes my dick retreat like a frightened turtle

grizz632 - 

I'll never understand how the Scottish procreate. That accent makes my dick retreat like a frightened turtle

Is she Scottish? I'm not a cultured man. I like it whatever it is.

grizz632 -

Scottish women sound like they’ll eat your dick.  Not in a good way either.

She's working my dick into a shoot, brother.

Rokit5 - 

She's working my dick into a shoot, brother.

You and me both. She's cute, quirky and loves wrestling. I watched 3 or 4 of these, and I was I barely paying attention to what they were talking about. I was studying her mannerisms. I need help.

kingofpancakes80 -
grizz632 - 

Is she Scottish? I'm not a cultured man. I like it whatever it is.

^Lol

She’s cute but those shows have been shit ever since they split from whatculture and they fired blampied 

Mark Krumrine - 

She’s cute but those shows have been shit ever since they split from whatculture and they fired blampied 

I think they're just getting their feet on the ground. They're improving fairly fast imo. I wonder if the start doing their own promotion,. I was a WhatCulture subscriber, then a Defiant subscriber. It's not the same. I got a new card and didn't bother to update my info.

Image result for scott steiner shes fat gif

Also, I think Blampied is back. Or he was on a recent podcast.

"If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP..!!"

RIP Macho Man :(

Also this