This explains Evil Yoshida

All hail Chinese Internet trolls Phone Post 3.0

Some people have great jobs.

Redneck -

Not true, that's just another bullshit CT you are pushing Phone Post 3.0

And they all type in perfect English.  That's how I know Charles Barkley isn't a troll. 

It's strange that they hire British people for that job.

DoovyB - 
Redneck -

I'm pushing a conspiracy theory by saying it would be a great job?

Sir, you are hysterical.

Please slap yourself.

Redneck -
DoovyB - 
Redneck -

I'm pushing a conspiracy theory by saying it would be a great job?

Sir, you are hysterical.

Please slap yourself.

Lol, it was clearly a joke. People do have great jobs. Settle down Nancy Phone Post 3.0

lol. I bash MAO all the time and I criticize Chinese culture and materialism.

try again folks.

China has an enlightened government at this point. Only a fool would say otherwise.

evilyoshida.com was created right after the conspiracy ground was created here, and it truly is an awesome place.

Seeing EY on his own site without everyone dogpiling on him because it's the thing to do was one of the coolest things that ever happened to the Internet.

And not for nothing, after being around a couple of years, EY.COM could teach this place a couple of awesome things about site functionality.

Imagine being able to personally comment on votes?  We can do that there.

Imagine disagreeing without insulting each other?  We can do that there.

Imagine posting content without having to buy a blue name, or ads?  We can do that there.

I love this place and it's a huge part of my life, but yeah, evilyoshida.com is an awesome new place in my life, and I really appreciate it.

TTT

^ thanks.

yeah ey.com is a good forum. but it's pretty much invite only at this point.

i don't even like China that much. I just think it's far more free than the US. That is the point I usually make.

I've always been more of a japanophile.

don't get why people think i'm some commie apologist.

lol @ those soundbites. this is one the OG hasn't seen yet:

*Nippophile

And I really don't like spending too much time in Japan.  Those Asians are racist as fuck.

Where will you be when midriffs strike?

Maybe I paid Chinese troll.

and then again maybe I not?

6ULDV8 - 

haha

6ULDV8 -

evilyoshida.com was created right after the conspiracy ground was created here, and it truly is an awesome place.

Seeing EY on his own site without everyone dogpiling on him because it's the thing to do was one of the coolest things that ever happened to the Internet.

And not for nothing, after being around a couple of years, EY.COM could teach this place a couple of awesome things about site functionality.

Imagine being able to personally comment on votes?  We can do that there.

Imagine disagreeing without insulting each other?  We can do that there.

Imagine posting content without having to buy a blue name, or ads?  We can do that there.

I love this place and it's a huge part of my life, but yeah, evilyoshida.com is an awesome new place in my life, and I really appreciate it.

TTT

Could you be any more of a sniveling lapdog? Jesus Christ no wonder you let your wife yell at you for getting a bad haircut, being subordinate just comes naturally to you. Phone Post 3.0