This Forum is Kind of Crazy

The new video function that is like "wow what a great new addition" is something that I add regularly to websites for $200 bucks on a weekend.

It's crazy that it takes 5 or 10 years to implement what are essentially very simple Internet things.

I know this place is my home and all but imagine living in a neighborhood where nobody had a mailbox. And finally, the HOA association put up a rectangle cardboard box on everyone's porch and the residents were like "wow this is amazing!! Finally!!" Phone Post 3.0

lol

What's the new video function? Phone Post 3.0

weirdest part is that the users (like yourself) would gladly lend a hand to make this place work.But Kirik is set on getting ripped off by whomever is fooling him into thinking they know about websites.

I think the top men need to canned and a company with a real resume comes in to fix shit. These people don't have to be into grappling or watch MMA. Just bring in some professionals. Phone Post 3.0

Good friends. Good times. Good posts. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - 

If Kirik was on the HOA, the mailboxes would be made of dogshit and razorblades

Post of the year material right here.

Kirik is a genius!
He's the only person who has ever figured out how to get people to pay for basic functionality that all other forums have for free.

Is Kirik a cuckold? Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/fViFPu1.jpg

Why the fuck does a girl have a pocket pussy, if it is one? Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - http://i.imgur.com/fViFPu1.jpg

Why the fuck does a girl have a pocket pussy, if it is one? Phone Post 3.0
Just lol @ the forum dumping this post here. Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Que? Phone Post 3.0

This is why everybody who has posted on this thread will never be a mod.

RefriedJinx - The new video function that is like "wow what a great new addition" is something that I add regularly to websites for $200 bucks on a weekend.

It's crazy that it takes 5 or 10 years to implement what are essentially very simple Internet things.

I know this place is my home and all but imagine living in a neighborhood where nobody had a mailbox. And finally, the HOA association put up a rectangle cardboard box on everyone's porch and the residents were like "wow this is amazing!! Finally!!" Phone Post 3.0

Maybe its run by a government agency. That would make sense.

Government routinely takes years to do things private sector can do in a day.

They accept the "lowest bid" for a job or service, then sign a contract with someone who never delivers... Instead of hiring the best option or purchasing the best product within budget.

They also use software with problems or shortcomings that some college junior could probably fix... again because they went with the cheapest contract.

It's like they don't have an internet connection.

DaveFu - This is why everybody who has posted on this thread will never be a mod.
Yeah, you might want to google me. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_likatiga - 
DaveFu - This is why everybody who has posted on this thread will never be a mod.
Yeah, you might want to google me. Phone Post 3.0

No way, I feel dirty googling myself!

Android app.  Ability to view 2nd page and beyond of threads.   Simply put in a next page button...

Coming 2024?

CREtard -

Android app.  Ability to view 2nd page and beyond of threads.   Simply put in a next page button...

Coming 2024?

If you're lucky Phone Post 3.0