This Georgian house is all kinds of f*cked up

Don’t get it, it looks like a slightly run down building where a lot of people live by that water. Nothing particularly remarkable.

It is 100 in batumi, I worked there 2 years ago, don’t really remember that building but know the McDonald’s across the street is themed to be from the movie alien

Black Doug - 

It's an old courtyard marriott tuned into apartments?

No the strange egg building is a courtyard though, bans new last year

1 Like
Josh - It is 100 in batumi, I worked there 2 years ago, don't really remember that building but know the McDonald's across the street is themed to be from the movie alien

what's the weather like there? noticed all the LG mini splits. i know they're also heating units, but i was surprised to see so much air conditioning capacity.

Peixes - 
Josh - It is 100 in batumi, I worked there 2 years ago, don't really remember that building but know the McDonald's across the street is themed to be from the movie alien

what's the weather like there? noticed all the LG mini splits. i know they're also heating units, but i was surprised to see so much air conditioning capacity.

It gets really hot in the summer, like pushing 100 no problem. The winter is fucking shit, rains almost everyday and is always about 32 to 35 never snows because next to the black sea. It will show 1 mile out of town as soon as you start to drive u0 the mountains. It’s a super strange mix of old c.c.p. buildings and fucked up attempts and modern architecture mixed. You can get a brand new 1 bed condo for 30k. Place is cheap as fuck, pretty safe and decent in summer. In the winter is like walking through Chernobyl, no people, most things closed, shit weather and depressing as fuck.

summer condo, copy

Isn't weed legal or decriminalized in Georgia

touch - 

Yeah, I think they were stoned as fuck when they built this place.

touch - 

Yes but it’s not really sold all over the place and you never see people smoking it

sorta looks like that one place in Homeland where Carrie did that thing?